Chapter Ten ☆

"Ch-chloe?! What are you doing here?" Alya blurted out shocked to see Chloe standing there. "I was just enjoying the heat , when I saw you guys here", she said smiling. "Hey Adrikins! I haven't seen you since highschool" she said pushing past the rest and jumping onto Adrien.

"O-oh hey Chloe , long time no see huh?"he said laughing nervously , he pushed her off and stood up. "Oh I didn't see you there Dupain-cheng"she said looking to the side. Marinette rolled her eyes and sighed "Nice to meet you too Chloe" she replied not bothered at all.

Adrien pushed Chloe aside and held onto Marinette's hand. "Chloe , me and Marinette are together. So if you don't mind , we've got some work to do" he said walking past her and to the car. Chloe gritted her teeth as she watched the two make out.

"Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!"she said before walking away. Adrien laughed before turning back to find a very upset Marinette. "What's wrong?"he asked her , "I hate that bitch"she said folding her arms.

He chuckled , "Comon Marinette-" he was cut off , "No , she's gonna try steal you away from me and I know it" she said watching her from a distance. Adrien sighed, he slipped toe fingers under her chin, "Look at me baby".

"I'm not gonna fall for her , anyways why would I want spoilt brat like Chloe" he said , she laughed "Whatever". He kissed her on lips roughly before pulling away , "So guys , where off to now?" Nino asked the two. "How about , we go to the club. Tonight at 7pm , drinks are on me" he said entering the car and Alya and Nino got in the back.

"Yeah sure , see you guys later" he said before getting hold of Alison's hand and walking away. Adrien dropped Nino and Alya off at their house and waved goodbye. "You know , there's still 3 hours before we go to the club tonight. Why don't we have some fun hm?" He said putting his hand on her thigh.

She rolled her eyes , "Hands on the wheel Agreste , I'm not ready to die yet"she said joking around. He laughed "You'll be sorry for that when we get home"he said driving onto the next street.

Marinette gripped onto the sheets as Adrien thrusted roughly in and out of her. "Fuck I've missed you , you feel so good"he said gripping harder onto her waist , she gasped as he pulled out and slammed back in making her cum hard. "A-ahh! Adrien h-harder!" She screamed in pleasure arching her back.

He turned her around and got in-between her legs roughly fucking her. "What's my name baby? What's my name" he asked her , she digged her nails into his back and cummed again for the 2nd time.

"Huh? What's my name?" He asked her again pulling her head back , "D-daddy!" She yelled as he continued to thrust hard into her. "That's right baby , your mine , not Luka's , not Anyone elses. Just Mine , do you understand?" , She nodded her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

He chuckled leaning in to kiss her bringing her back to life a little , "A-adrien , i-im gonna cum again!" She managed to say as she gripped onto the sheets beneath her and wrapping her legs around his waist.

She yelled as she rode out her high , she closed her eyes shut until she heard a groan from him. She caught her breath before sitting up , "I'm taking a shower" she got up and started walking to the door.

Before he spoke up she cut him off , " and no , you can't join me" she said smirking and closing the shut behind her. After a while she came out with a towel warppad around her body. "Why don't you take off that towel?" He asked her.

"Why don't you stop jerking and go take a shower , you stink" she said pushing him towards the bathroom , "Join me princess" he asked her whining like a baby , she chuckled "No , now hurry up ,we only have half and hour left before we go" she said picking out her clothes.

He frowned before closing the door , "Not fair" she heard him say and laughed. "Are you ready?" She asked him putting on her shoes and jacket , he nodded walking over to get the keys.

"Let's go , there probably waiting for us"she said walking out the door , "Time to get wasted" he said before closing the door behind them.

Ok there you go are you happy now , and you know yourself who you are :) Ooooh what will happen next? Bye lovelies ❤️

Word count: 795 words