Chapter Seventeen ☆

Alright guys, here's the next chapter!

I hope you like it! :)

Marinette walks through the café doors, looking for Adrien who seated in the chair, his back facing her. She slowly walked towards him, getting his attention. "Marinette!" He cupped her cheeks, gently caressing each one. "I'm so sorry. I didn't want you to find out that way, I swear there is nothing going on between us." He says.

She chews her insides, and sits down. "I don't know what to believe Adrien.." she sighs. "Please Marinette. When we broke up, she came knocking on my door and she confesses saying she's pregnant. I swear I didn't mean for this to happen. She said that if we did it, shell leave me alone. A-and, I..I just-" he stopped talking.

"She said, that if I didn't marry her next month, she'll get her people after you. I just wanted to protect you, I would never be able to forgive myself if something happened to you, especially the baby. I'm sorry, I really am. I understand if your not ready to forgive me i-"

He was cut off with a kiss. "M-marinette-" "shh.." she placed a finger on his lips, cutting him off. "It's okay Adrien. I forgive you, although I'm not entirely ok with you Marrying Chloe and everything, but it's okay. I understand Adrien, I get that you want to protect me. But at least you could've told me that night" she looked into his eyes.

Grabbing his hand, and placing it on her stomach. "I would never take your child away from you Adrien. The baby is your too, I just..don't know how it's going to work. I do understand, if you want to be with Chloe. You can visit all you want, your child will understand-" "Marinette, I'm not marrying Chloe. She can threaten me all she wants, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you, or my baby. I love you both so much!" He exclaimed.

He kissed her, gently caressing both her rosy cheeks. She gripped on his shirt, pulling him closer. His tongue entered her mouth, making to sure to taste every single part of her, sending tingles down her spine. "ADRIEN AGRESTE!" They both jumped, when they saw Chloe stomping angrily towards them.

Adrien stood up, holding onto Marinette's hand. "What are you doing with this slut!" She questioned. "Hey hey, she's not a slut! You are! You disgust me Chloe, are you sure that's even my baby?" He pointed to the small bump on her stomach. "You think I'm lying about the pregnancy?!" She screamed, catching the attention off a few couples.

"I don't know, Maybe! But all I know is that, I'm not marrying you. I'll still be there for the baby, when it grows up. Other than that, I can't be with you. I'm sorry, Marinette let's go" He walked out the café hand in hand with Marinette, as they strolled to his car.

"UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!" She yelled. A fake Pregnancy Belly Silicone, fell off and landed on the floor. People gasped, and gave disgusted looks that she was faking her pregnancy. She quickly picked it up, rushing to the bathrooms to fix it up. Poeple know, but Adrien and Marinette don't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~AT ADRIEN'S HOUSE~~~

Adrien rated his hand on her stomach, waiting to feel some sort of movement from the baby. "Princess, if it's a boy, I'm going to teach it how to play the piano, I'm going to teach it how to ride a bike, I'm going to teach it how to play baseball. I'm going to be there for his/hers first birthday, I'm going to the father of a famous rugby player, were going to be Call of duty duo's winning ever single game, dominating everyone. Were going to be best buddies, I'm going to be there for its first game and-"

"But what if it's a girl Adrien? I want a girl," he climbs on top of her. "What if it's a girl..what should I do about it?" He leans in to kiss her on the lips, making sure to not put too much weight on her because of the baby. "Well I want a boy, if it's a boy, I don't mind trying out for a girl" he smirked, biting her ear.

"A-Adrien!! Stop!" She laughed.

"I love you Marinette,"

"I Love you too Adrien,"

As they were about to kiss again, they heard glass shattering downstairs. Marinette's heart began to thump faster than ever. "A-adrien who was that" she asked with a shaky voice. " I dont-" He couldn't finish his sentence as the door slowly opened. A guy dressed in all black, with a mask covering his face. Pointing a loaded gun towards them.

He pulled the trigger.

"Marinette, No-"

*BANG*

Alright... Well I just want to say...have a good day.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Next chapter will be out soon. In the meantime, you'll have to wait and see who got shot.

BYE!