Chapter Six ☆

1 Week Later.

Marinette thought everything was going in the right direction but she was wrong, She walked right in on Adrien and some random girl making out. "Wait Marinette! Let me explain" Adrien said running after her.

"Marinette wait, please I'm sorry"He said grabbing onto her arm but was responded immediately by a slap. His hand went up to where she hit him , "Don't touch me!" She said , "I trusted you Adrien , but I was wrong to believe that you would change". She said crying.

She had enough of this and wasn't going to take anymore of his bullshit "What about you and Luka the other day huh?"He said "What are you talking about?"She said , she didn't think he'd find out that she and Luka kissed.

"You didn't think I'd find out huh? You kissed that son of a bitch"He said angrily "Oh so you can go make out with some girl and I would forgive you and forget about, but when a guy hits on me you can't take it, Im done, I don't want to see you ever again" she said walking away.

"Marinette wait, I'm sorry please forgive me "He said grabbing onto her hand and pulling her back "Please I'm sorry , I love you so much, take me back and I promise to never hurt you again" he said sincerely.

She thought about it "Ok it's fine , I forgive you, last chance I mean it now"She said and he smiled , "Thank you princess, I love you so much"He said "I love you too Adrien"she said as they both went for a walk to talk things through.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"F-fuck Adrien, d-dont st-stooop!"She moans while Adrien continues to finger her hard, thrusting his fingers in and out of her. "I-i think I'm gonna...c-cumm!" She said struggling to keep it in until he gave her permission.

"Not yet princess , not yet"He said adding a third finger inside of her and curling his fingers , "A-adrien pl-please...i-i can't ho-hold it in...!"She said full of pleasure , he chuckled, "Ok baby , you can cum now"He said.

She let out a cry as she came hard "Ahh!"she moaned while Adrien licked her clean and his fingers. "You taste sweet baby"He said getting on her and kissing her lips roughly.

He flipped them over so now she was on top , she started to unbutton his shirt and then took off his trousers leaving him in his boxers. He stood up "Come here princess"he said kneeling her down Infront of him.

"Open your mouth doll"he said shoving his cock deep down her throat "Fuck..."He said scrunching his face up as she continued to suck on his cock. He gripped on her hair forcing his cock deeper down her throat.

She gagged a few times unable to catch her breath as he continued to throat fuck her , "Princess , I'm close don't stop"he said letting go of her hair leaving her in control.

"Yes princess, that's it"He said , she spat on it putting it back in her mouth , "Heads up baby"He said as he cummed in her mouth, she struggled to swallow it all so you know some spilled.

He sat her down on his lap "mmm Adrien.."she said as he sucked on her neck , "Marinette, I love you so much"he said , "I love you too kitty"she said "Princess?"He said.

"Yes Adrien?"she said , "Your mine and no one else ok? I own you and I can do whatever I want with you because your mine you understand?"He said kissing her lips.

She smiled "yes I'm all yours Adrien , no one else's"she said kissing him back , "I'm hungry Adrien"she said laying on the bed, he got on top of her and kissed her , "Do you want me to get Mc.Donalds for you?"he said.

"Yes please"She said and he got up off her carrying her to the bathroom, "Ok, let's take a shower first"He said closing the door behind them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ch.6 complete I'll try and update this book if I can otherwise I'll update my other Books , Anyone watched Pam and Tommy? it's good so far I've watched the first two episodes sexual content and nudity if you don't like i wouldn't recommend you watching it.....Bye lovelies ❤️.

Word Count: 705 words.