Chapter Sixteen ☆

Enjoy this chapter guys, and don't forget to vote or comment if you liked this!

If you have any ideas for the next chapter, feel free to tell me :)

Alya grabbed another tissue and gave it to Marinette who was crying. She wiped her eyes, and looked at the 29th text message sent by Adrien. Two days ago, Marinette found out that Chloe was pregnant with Adrien's child, and they've been dating ever since they've broken up that morning.

"Shh, it's ok girl" Alya said comforting her best friend, whose eyes were all red and puffy from crying all day. Her phone rang, and she looked at the caller ID and it was Adrien. He's been calling all day, yesterday, and won't stop until Marinette answers.

He didn't mean for this to happen. "Marinette, it's not good to be stressed and to be crying because of the baby. It's not healthy" Alya reminded her. Marinette's pregnant. Chloe's pregnant. Adrien loves Marinette and wants to with her, Chloe likes Adrien for his money and won't hesitate to get people she knows after Marinette.

Marinette breaths in and out a couple times, calming herself down and getting up walking towards the cabinet and picking up the peanut butter jar and a spoon. "I'm craving some peanut butter..." She said quietly as Alya watched Marinette taking spoon after spoon, licking the peanut butter.

Five more text messages from Adrien popped up on her screen.

Kitty 😺❤️: Baby, im so sorry! Please, answer me! Please, I'm so sorry I didn't want you to find out like this.

Kitty😺❤️: I'm sorry I lied you Princess. Please just answer my calls. Can we talk about this? Marinette?

Kitty😺❤️: Marinette..? Please? Don't take away my baby, from me. Please, i love you so much.

Kitty😺❤️: I don't love Chloe. I had no choice, she threatened to hurt you if I didn't listen to her. I shouldve been honest with you when you came over.

Kitty😺❤️: I understand if you want some time alone. But please, answer me. I can't take this anymore, I'm lost without you. Please just...talk to me. I know I hurt you, I've broken your heart thousands of times and I've broken our trust. But please, you have to trust me this time. Meet me at the café, tomorrow at 2pm we can talk things out. I'll be waiting for you, I love you Princess❤️

She stared at the last message, and read it over and over again.

'Should I reply?mor should I ignore him? Not going to lie here, but..I do miss him. And I love him too, maybe he's telling the truth about him and Chloe' she thought to himself.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to Mari, he hurt you and I don't think deserves to be with you or your child" Alya says to her getting up. "But, I respect your decision, if you decide to get back with him" Alya said.

Marinette smiled. "Thanks Al," she messaged him back and agreed to meet up with him tomorrow.

'Maybe he really does want me back, I can be so sure. I'm not giving in so easily, if he wants me back he has to prove his love for me'

••••••

Ok guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry it's short next chapter will be better. Bye loves ❤️

Word Count: 548 words