Chapter Twelve ☆

Adrien woke up to find someone on top of him. "A-adrien..?" Chloe said slowly making up. "Shit..."he cursed under his breath before getting up and putting his clothes back on. "Adrien?where are you going?" She asked him sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Marinette's gonna kill me!" He said before rushing out the door and getting in the car. 'I just won't tell her , I'll say I was too tired to drive and- no that won't work she'll know when I'm lying Fuck..fuck' he thought to himself.

" I should've left , if she finds out she'll definitely leave me"Adrien said getting out the car and opening the door to find Marinette crying on the couch. He closed the door before sitting beside her.

He took a deep breath before facing her. "Mari..? What's wrong , why are you-" he stopped when he saw the picture. It's was Adrien and Chloe in bed naked. He cursed , she must've taken it before he woke up.

"I- I can explain , you s-see , I was o-only-" "Why did you do it Adrien? I should've known you would do this to me!" She slapped him across the face , tears streaming down her cheeks. As Adrien tried to explain himself.

"Please Mari , i-im sorry ok? I only did it-" "I'm not going to fight you Adrien , I can see now you like girls like Chloe. I've gave you so many chances Adrien , i lost count. I'm done with this relationship Adrien , I hate you and I never want to see you again" she said to him getting up and walking upstairs to pack her bags.

Adrien was shocked he didnt know what to say. His feet was glued to ground , that he didn't even go after her. He messed up , and he knows it. He knew what the consequences were and that she would break up with him. "What have I done?" He whispered to himself.

He just lost the love of his life. After a while she came downstairs with her bags packed and called Alya to see if she can pick her up. He wanted to say something , but he couldn't. He wanted to say how sorry he was , but couldn't. He wanted to say that this was all anbig mistake and he did it for the sake of their relationship , but she wouldn't believe him.

After all , he's done it so many times she can't tell if he's telling the truth. "Have a nice life Adrien , I'm sure you can sleep with all the girls , now that I'm not going to be bothering you" she said opening the door to find Alya tapping her foot in anger.

"Your such a player Agreste" she said "A-alya , I didn't mean for this to happen. I-" he was cut off when he got another slap from her best friend. "Do you have anything to say? Anything at all?" Marinette asked , but he didnt answer instead he sat back down keeping his mouth shut.

Alya walked Marinette to the car helping her put her stuff in the back of the car. "I'll be fine Alya thanks , I'll get a room until I can get my own apartment" she said getting out the car , "I'm so sorry Marinette , he doenst deserve your love. He's just toying with your heart" Alya said hugging her best friend before she went inside.

Sorry it's short ,and it's bad I know I know. To make it up I'll update this tomorrow. I hope you enjoy this chapter.im just really busy today and have alot to do.Bye lovelies 😃 and again I'm sorry.

Word Count: 616 words