Chapter Five ☆

Edited.

2 Months Later

Marinette's Pov :

It's been two months ever since Adrien and I last had an argument. And honestly I want this to continue.

He's changed alot lately, and i'm starting to like this version of him.

"Hey Babe, do you want some more wine?" he asked me extending his hand out with the wine bottle in it. "Yes please, thanks." I said as he walked into the kitchen.

He's so much more romantic, trustworthy and to be honest I think this relationship will actually work out. Oh have I mentioned we moved to Italy last month.

It's such a beautiful country, right now we're in Rome and later today we're going to go visit the Colosseum where you know gladiator battles, chariot races and, executions happend.

Really it's beautiful and it's so beautiful at night. "Still up for the Colosseum babe?" he asked me as he sat down beside me, pouring some more wine in my glass. I nodded "Yeah why not? When are we going?"I asked.

"How about tonight? And then we could go for dinner after." He said and I replied by kissing his cheek "Yeah, that sounds good." I said combing my fingers through his soft hair.

He cupped my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss , I kissed back with the same force and the same passion and intensity I could feel his tongue in my mouth. "Mmm... Adrien as much as I want to do this, not today" I said.

He slowly pulled away, grinning like a devil. "Yeah whatever. But I know tonight your gonna want me to-" I placed my finger on lips to shut him up, blushing like crazy and the worst part is whatever he was going to say... He's absolutely right.

"We'll see about that kitty, I'm pretty sure your going to be the one who'll be begging on their knees." I said smirking.

He chuckled. "Whatever you say princess..." he said before trying out the new wine he bought the other day. "Mmm this is nice ,"he said putting it down .

"I love you buginette. So so much." He said looking at me and I smiled, my heart content as i put our head together. "I love you too kitty..." I whispered and in return I kissed him lovingly and lustfully.

6 pm at the Colosseum.

"Adrien, it's beautiful!" She said amazed at how big the Colosseum is, and how lovely it lit up at night. "I know baby, come let's go over there." He said as they walked hand in hand through the Colosseum.

" He said as they walked hand in hand through the Colosseum

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They explored the Colosseum for about an hour. Well at least until they were hungry, they walked into a restaurant and took a table.

"Get anything you want princess."

Marinette looked up shocked, considering the expensive prices."Are you sure? The prices are wow...." She breathed out a bit concerned about how he was going to pay.

He nodded "Go ahead babe, anything you want." he called the waiter over to place their orders. "I'll have a steak please" She said. "How would you like your steak done madam?" he asked writing down her order.

"Uhm... medium rare please." She said. "And what will you like sir?" he asked Adrien who was too busy checking his girlfriend out. "I'll have the same thank you..." Adrien said as the waiter walked back into the kitchen.

Marinette took a sip of her red wine before setting it back down. "What's wrong?" She asked as Adrien had been staring at her for too long."Nothing. Nothing at all." he said.

"Are you just gonna keep on staring at me?"she asked "Yes until the day I die, I will never get tired of your beauty." He said, she laughed at his silliness. "I got to admit, you've changed alot Adrien and I can see that now" She said.

He reached across the table and took hold of her hands, "I just don't want to loose you princess, you mean the world to me. I don't know what I'll do without you...."he said shakily.

"Aw, you really mean that?" She asked him and he nodded ."Yes princess, every word." he bit his lip, leaning over the table to kiss her lips, she smiled ."I'm not going to leave you kitty. Only if you keep to your promise and respect my boundaries then we'll have no problem." She said and he sat back down.

He chuckled. "Thank you princess, hey look it's ready... I'm starving," he said and she giggled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A few hours later.

"Adrien? Did you eat my pocky?" Marinette asked him who was watching P.S.G play a match against Real Madrid on T.V. "Yes, and they were the best babe you should buy more..."he said slowly standing up as P.S.G were getting closer the box and looked like they were going to score another one.

She rolled her eyes ."The least you could've done was ask, I would've gave you some. Your so annoying when it comes to eating my food..." She said throwing the empty box in the bin and sitting down beside him pouting.

She sat beside Adrien who was eating strawberry Pockies- her favourite ones. "Please?" She put her hands together showing him her puppy eyes and he reluctantly agreed.

"Ok here, I know it's your favourite..." he gave her the box.

She kissed his cheek. "Thanks kitty," he smiled "GOAL!!"He jumped up and yelled when Mbappe scored with an assist from Messi which caused Marinette to jump in fear, "God Adrien" He smiled happily as he continued to watch the match.

Just because i added P.S.G in this, does NOT mean i support them....

Manchester United forever!