Chapter Four ☆

Adrien and marinette were in the living room , Adrien poured more wine in a glass cup and gave it to Marinette. She thanked him and kissed his cheek.

"What about Italy , you've always wanted to go there"he said to Marinette , "Omg yes , when can we go"marinette responded to him putting down her wine before she spilled it.

He thought about , "How about..next month" she was thrilled and couldn't wait to go to Italy , she's always wanted to go there it was her dream country. "That's perfect, I can't wait to go"he smiles at her girlfriend.

Marinette walked to the kitchen to get more popcorn , he followed her and grabbed onto her arms. "What are you doing?"she asks as he pulls her close to his chest.

"Your not going to leave me are you?"he asks unhappy , she smiles "no , I'm not going to leave..just yet"she says and she walks into the kitchen.

He stood there completely dumbfounded he followed her into the kitchen and pushed her against the table. She gasped , he took the chance to kiss her and stick his tongue in her mouth.

His lips are rough against hers , he breaks the kiss only for him to smash his lips against hers, as if trying to flatten and destroy her mouth. She hungrily pushed back, her mouth open, tongue pushing past his teeth and into her mouth tasting her.

"mmm Adrien"she moans as he starts to sucking on her sweet spot , she fumbles with his shirt as he throws it on the floor. He lifts her jumper over her head , and unclips her bra.

She unbuckles his belt and takes it off , he carries her upstairs and throws her on the bed. She giggles as he roughly takes off her shorts and underwear. He get in-between her legs before entering her roughly.

She moans as he thrusts in and out of her. "Ahh A-adrien yes!"she moans as he keeps on thrusting roughly into her. "Fuck Mari ,"he hissed, kissing her neck softly , she dug her nails in his back from the pleasure.

"Har-harder kitty!!"she said gripping onto the sheets underneath her and arching her back , he gripped onto her thighs thrusting harder into her. Hitting her G-spot each time.

"Princess , mmm.." he groans as she cums , he too releases in her and crashes down on her. "Fuck Marinette ," he groans as he rolls over to her side. "A-adrien I can't f-feel my l-legs"she said breathless , he chuckles and pulls the sheets over them.

She closes her eyes and feels strong arms on her waist "love you bug"he said tiredly , she manages to reply before falling into a deep sleep.

****Hours later****

Adrien woke up suddenly , it was quiet marinette was still asleep beside him. He got up and went downstairs , he poured some wine in a cup before sitting down on the couch.

He texted Nino :

Adrien : Hey bro , you still up?

Nino : Yea what's up.

Adrien : I'm fucked Nino , I've messed up😭

Nino : wanna go drink it out?

Adrien : Hell yea , meet me at the bar in 10mins

Nino : Sure dude 😃

Adrien meets Nino sitting down at the table , he sits beside him and orders the guy to get him a shot of tequila.

"Hey dude , what's up talk to me"Nino said chugging down his wine and getting another refill , "I've messed up...she can't even look at me anymore and I'm tired of it , Marinette will leave me if I don't change and I don't know what to do" he said gloomy.

Nino chuckled and Adrien asked what was funny in what he just said "nothing bro , it's just alya told me everything..and she said she will find someone else if you don't change your ways "he said laughing.

"Nino it's not fucking funny , I'm fucked"he said taking a shot tequila and getting another , Nino patted his back and said "you'll be alright dude" he said.

That's ch.4 done so hopefully I'll upload the next one during this week bye lovelies 😃

Word count : 705 words