Chapter Two ☆

Edited.

Enjoy :)

Adrien sat at the table eating his breakfast when Marinette came downstairs. They locked eyes for moment; memories of last night came flooding into their minds as Adrien got up and walked over to her. She turned around about to make her way to the the dining table but Adrien had blocked her way.

"Mari... Do you forgive me...?" He questioned her. "You know, about yesterday." She sighed and walked out of his way.

Clearly annoyed.

"No. Even though we fucked it out yesterday, it had nothing to do with me forgiving you. So, forget about last night- and im not in the mood to hear another one of your "Im sorry babe, it wont happen again... I promise." She said sitting at the table and taking a spoonful of her cereal.

"Your always not in the fucking mood..." He grumbled. He knows that he made her feel like shit yesterday, but it wasn't his fault. Surely She's done some things that had gotten him riled up.

"Just shut up Adrien, Im sick of this toxic relationship. Just because we get into a heated arguement- that doesn't give you the right to push me against the wall... O-Or rip my clothes off and fuck me. Where's your manners? You have no respect for women, i'm not a toy."She said whispering the last part and getting up.

"What have i done to deserve this? Where the hell did i go wrong?" She asked desperately wanting an answer.

His face softened up a bit. He realised that what he had done, was wrong. He hated when she was upset but sometimes they just need to sit down and talk things through but with these two... It's impossible.

"I'm sorry Mari, you haven't done anything wrong. I'm just being a jerk and... And I don't know what to say I really am sorry..." He said his mind blank. He couldn't think of anything to say, and actually sound remorseful.

Marinette looked at him tears threatening to fall.

"You don't know what to say? Do you not love me anymore? Am i not enough?" She said tears now falling down her cheeks.

"Wha-what! I love you so much, how could you even think that? I love you so much." He said walking to her and trying to get her to look at him. She wants him to know that he forgives her but he needs to prove that she can be able to trust him, he needs to be able to change.

"Princess... Mari look at me," He said lifting her chin so that she could look at her. "Princess, please look at me... I'm sorry." They made eye contact and he repeated those last words once again.

"Your sorry?!" She said her tears dried up, and she pushed him away. "Your sorry... is that all you have to say to me?" Her voice hard, she swallowed a lump in her throat and she hugged him tightly.

He hugged her back.

He didn't want to let go, he wanted her to know how much he's willing to prove to her that he can change.

He's willing to that chance.

"Hey, look at me,"He said, she lifted her head and looked into his eyes. "I love you so much Marinette. Like... I want you to be able to trust me i-... I want you to know that I can change and i can make things right again please. I want you to know I'm ready to change not just for me, but for you too... And for our future- if we have one together."he said getting lost in her eyes.

She laughed.

She can see it now. He really does want to change he wants to make things right, but that meant they have to be able to go through one day without fighting.

"Adrien..." She said lost of words, "I love you so much... Im willing to go on that journey with you, we need to be able to work together and be able to talk normally and not just this... this fighting all the time." She sighed. "Do you mean what you just said?"

"Yes. Every word. " He said leaning in a bit closer, their lips almost touching, she could feel his lips brushing off of hers. She leaned in closing the gap between them as they kissed softly, lovingly, passionately and, not just roughly all the time.

They broke the kiss for air and they hugged, even though they felt the urge to strip all their clothes and fuck till the sun goes down, no.

They wanted a change in their relationship.

"I need to go now... Otherwise I'll be late for work." Marinette said leaving Adrien and grabbing her coat. Adrien smiled and responded.

"Ok princess. How about tonight Chinese and a movie yeah...?" He didnt wait for her response and said; "We can talk things through." He said opening the door and giving her a kiss.

"I'd love that, Bye kitty!" She said leaving the house and getting into the car and starting the engine.

"Bye bug..." He said and he closed the door.

This is beginning to work out for them, and they are really going to fight for their relationship. Even if they know there will be ups and downs and the journey will be tough, they love eachother so much, they could give up right now but they chose not to.

-alyasfanclub <3