Chapter Eight ☆

•After a few days , they went back to Paris•

Adrien walked into the kitchen to find Marinette snacking on a packet of Doritos. He walked up behind her and kissed her cheek , "Hey baby"he said hugging her waist . "Adrien you scared me , jeez"she said.

He chuckled "I was thinking , we should go to the beach with Alya and Nino?"he asked her walking over to the fridge and getting a cold cold. "Yeah , that sounds great. I'll ask her now"she responded.

Just as she was about to text her , she got a text from Luka.

Luka🎸: Hey Mari , I heard you got back from Italy yesterday , how are you?

Mari💜: Yeah we did , I'm great and you?

Luka🎸: I'm also good. I was wondering , if you'd like to go to the beach with me and Alison? Adrien could come along too , I dont mind.

Mari💜: I'm already going with Adrien , Alya and Nino. You can join us :)

Luka🎸: Yeah sure , bye. See you later 😊

Mari💜: Ok bye 😀

••

Adrien walked up behind her "Who's that?"he asked her looking into her phone. He frowned "That blue headed bastard huh? Your fucking joking me"he said angrily . She sighed "I don't get it. Why do you hate him so much?"she asked him.

He scoffed , she knows exactly why he hates him so much. "He's a fuckin' joke Marinette , comon be real for once in your life"he said in response , "No , your such a dick. Just grow up Adrien , for once"she said , he rolled his eyes and walked away.

Marinette texted Alya and they both agreed to go to the beach , later today. Adrien felt bad for getting mad at his girlfriend and apologized to her , "I'm sorry baby , I just don't like him and you know why"he said to her hugging her waist tightly.

She smiled and kissed his cheek "It's ok , I get it. Anyways , he's joining us at the beach with his girlfriend"she said and he sighed. "But Marinette-"she cut him off by placing a finger to his lips.

"I don't care what you say , your going to solve your problems with him , and from today going forwards , you both are going to best friends and your gonna be hanging out everyday"she said with a smirk on her face.

He reluctantly agreed "Ok fine , can I get a kiss princess?"he asked her , "No."she said with confidence and a bit of sass in her voice. "Do you know who your messing with?"he said kissing her neck.

She laughed "N-no , just my boyfriend"she said , "It's like you want to be punished huh? Dont worry , you know how rough I can get"he said lifting her over his shoulders and carrying her upstairs to their bedroom.

"A-adrien! W-wait , I'm sorry"she said but it was too late , the damage was already done. "Come here"he said kissing her lips roughly , she hummed "This is nice"she said kissing him back , she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He lifted her up onto the desk "It's about to get a bit rough baby , hang on"he said chuckling. He kissed her again , before pulling her head back and attacking her neck with kisses.

•••••

"Hey girl! How are you , I haven't seen you in weeks"Alya said hugging her best friend , Nino fist bumped Adrien "Hey dude , how was Italy" Nino asked Adrien who was sitting on the sand.

"Hey bro , it was great. Until i fucked things up again"he said taking his sunglasses off. Nino patted his back "You'll be alright dude , at least she forgave you right?"he asked him.

He sighed and nodded "Yeah she did , but I feel stupid for breaking her heart in the first place"he said and Nino nodded , "She loves you Adrien , so please stop all this. Before you looses her for good , stop taking her for granted"Nino said talking some sense into the him.

"Thanks Nino"he said.

"Marinette , it's Luka"Alya said turning Marinette around facing her in the direction not where Luka was , with his girlfriend. "Let's go say hi , yeah?"Marinette asked her and she agreed.

It's been months since they both saw him , because of his band , he had to travel alot and go on tours to where he was going to perform. "Hey Luka"Marinette said to him , who was talking to his girlfriend Alison.

He stood up and hugged the two girls ,"Hey guys , god I haven't seen you both in months , this is my girlfriend Alison. Alison this Marinette and Alya , guys this is Alison"he said introducing them both to her.

"Hi Alison how are you?" Marinette asked her "I'm good thanks"she replied , "We're here with Adrien and Nino , if you'd liked to say hi"she asked him. "Yeah sure"he said walking with them.

As they were talking Alya and Marinette both got to know Alison a bit better. "Hey boys , remeber Luka?"Alya said and they both stood up shaking his hand. "Whose this?"Adrien asked , Marinette rolled his eyes "This is Alison , his girlfriend. I told you like a million times"she said in Annoyance.

"Ohhh"Adrien said playing dumb , "Wanna go for ice cream?"Nino asked them all. "Yeah sure , Luka and Adrien can go get them. You know which ones we like Nino , thanks guys" Marinette said.

Adrien hesitantly followed him , as if Luka was planning something that he didn't know of.They came back with the ice cream , and to Marinette's suprise they were getting along really well.

"Well?"she asked him , he smiled "Were friends now , he's not that bad"he admitted. She chuckled "You were just being a baby"she said before he pulled her into a kiss.

"I'm your baby" he said teasing her.

Well what do you think? I'll upload the next one on Wednesday if I can. What do you think is gonna happen in the next three chapters now that Luka is here and Alison. Anyways enjoy this chapter , Bye lovelies ❤️

Word Count: 1015 Words