Infidelity

DEVON
(Kind of a filler chapter, sorry)

THOSE COCK-SUCKING CUNTS!

They have the gaul to do everything that they did and THEN slam the door in my face?!

All I feel is fucking hate!

I hope they both get hit by cars!

I stormed away from the door but stopped in my tracts when I realised something that made my heart ache.

Every time he said "I love you" he was lying? Every time he kissed me he wished I was someone else? Has our whole relationship been a lie? Why would he do that to me? What could possibly drive him to hate me THIS much?!

The anger inside me only grew with every passing second.

Every thing I felt wasn't real...

I started crying and rushed back to my room.

JAKE

I heard Devon's door slam shut followed by a series of muffled sobs.

Oh my god. He's never gonna love me again.

Cory : Listen,

That can't be good. I mean I don't really like Cory. Sure there was a spark but that was probably the result of sexual frustration.

Cory : I think that we should-

Jake : Stay friends?

Cory : No?... Best-friends!

Jake : Thank god! You scared me!

Cory : I'm not that bad!

Jake : Yeah, holy shit, it is such a relief that you feel the same.

Cory : Yeah, I mean I definitely feel something for you and we have all the time in the world to explore that so let's just keep it platonic.

Jake : So now what?

Cory : I'm gonna help you get your boyfriend back because I don't wanna be the guy who broke up the Beetles.

Jake : Thank you but I think it may be a bit late for that. Two break-ups in one day, damn, maybe this is a sign that I'm the problem.

We laughed. He's so beautiful.

He held my hand and caressed it softly.

Fuck.

Jake : Right,

Cory : Left.

Jake : Funny.

LEXY

Lexy : Can you believe Jake?!

I spoke to the red-head sitting next to me on my bed.

Nadine : Maybe he's not the only villain.