Party!

JAKE

Jake : How the hell did you get in here?!

I asked the boy laying on my bed. He startled me a little.

Cory : Your cousin... Junior? I'm pretty sure that's his name, let me in. He also asked if I was a 'mystery boyfriend' of yours.

Jake : And how did you respond?!

Cory : With a simple 'maybe.'

Jake : CORY! You do realise he'll out you to the school!

Cory : You do realise I've worn skirts to school? Speaking of... I went through your wardrobe and it is just... never mind. Cmon!

He grabbed my hand and started dragging me out the house with excited skipping and an innocent, excited grin.

Jake : are you always this bubbly?

Cory : you know you love it.

I sighed and got him to slow down as we walked out of the house and to the mall.

Cory : Well? Where to first?

Jake : how am I meant to know.

Cory : Fine. So I'm thinking we go for slutty and dark but cute.

Jake : Absolutely not.

Cory : Do you want Devon drooling all over you?

I huffed.

Jake : no I hate him.

Cory : Doubt that, now cmon we are gonna go get some clothes.

Jake : with what money!?

Cory reached into his pocket and pulled out a LOT of money.

I feel bad making him pay.

Jake : Hold onto that, I might rob you.

Cory : I'd like to see you try.

~~~

We spent the day laughing and joking around. I wasn't expecting to have THIS much fun but Cory's shell cracked wide open with me and I'm glad that he's comfortable around me. Especially in a PLATONIC way. I also relate to him and his humour so much. He's honestly my bestest friend? Or I guess proper grammar is the best friend I've ever had.

Jake : I AM NOT WEARING THIS!!

Cory : Whyyy??? You genuinely look so good. I'm already drooling at the look at you imagine what DEVON is gonna do!

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Cory : Can we just take a moment to appreciate cute and pretty boys? You rock everything we've tried today. Have some faith in yourself.

Jake : Fine. But, I'm paying for this.

Cory : WAIT! YOU'RE GETTING IT!?

Jake : ... yes.

Cory pranced around the store and I bought the outfit. It consisted of a very high, red and black checkered skirt, a half-crop-top thing? and... black cat ears. I'm disappointed with myself.