Deception

DEVON

(You guys now the drill by now but if anything new comes up I'll add it here) :
Mentions of Abuse,
Pill taking,
Mentions of Self-Harm,
Depression
______________

It's oddly fun to annoy or play with Jake. That's sounds bad. When he did... what happened in the Art room... that was... well I don't know how it made me feel. I'm still kind of on the fence with the whole 'I'm gay' thing.

Like after we broke up I lost all attraction I had for people but I thought that just meant I was straight. I thought of myself as straight. I never allowed my mind to delve into the possibility. I suppose it was my mothers view that altered my own.

I didn't want to break up but she scared me into it with all of her homophobia. I wish I was proud like Jake. He doesn't care what people think. His dad used to beat him and he never changed.

Oh my god! I've been zoned out for ages. We only have 5 minutes left until our break/detention is over and then we go back to lessons.

I hadn't even bothered to do the work she set but she wasn't in the room soo...

Devon : Jake.

Jake : Devon.

Devon : Can you like... give me the answers? Please?

I was begging. This is truly pathetic.

Jake : Sure, but it's gonna cost ya'.

What exactly did he mean by that. I'm most definitely blushing right now.

Devon : What is it gonna cost me?

He pulled me close and quickly pecked my lips.

WHAT?! HE CAN'T JUST DO THAT?! I didn't do that! Unfair! I'm not giving him the satisfaction of seeing me flustered.

Devon : That's it?

Jake : What else were you expecting?

Devon : nothing that was just a small price for saving another hour.

Jake : here.

Jake gave me his work.

Devon : this doesn't look corr-

Jake : just shut up.

Rude.

Wait. Aren't I meant to be playing with him?

Devon : or what?

Jake : or you'll piss me off.

Devon : Perfect.

I said edging closer towards him.

Jake : D-

Devon : shh...

Our faces nearly centimetres apart.

Jake : What are you-

Miss Fairchild walked in.

Perfect timing. I moved back to my original place.