Chapter 3: Diplomacy

Start from the beginning

"Don't panic! Reformed the formation and continue the assault!"

Sharkun spoke through the magi-comm device, attempting to soothe the soldiers he commanded, and it worked. They still hadn't realized that, Lourian's navy is marching toward inevitable death.

USS Kidd

"There's no sign of them turning back. What should we do Admiral?" Radar operator said, Admiral sigh

"No point in firing a warning shot now, weapon free! Give 'em hell!" Admiral Connor ordered.

Lourian Subjugation Fleet

"Wha-? OH SHIT-"

The sailor's words were cut short as 127x835mm shells struck his ship, setting it ablaze. Second by second, their ships sank left and right, one after another. Some of their ships react by firing back, but only to be met with emptiness. The chopper in the air also display its power by launching numerous rockets onto the fleet and decimate any ship in its range.

It was a chaotic, one-sided war that should not have been taking place. Vice Admiral Sharkun lied to himself that it was a nightmare, and boy was he mistaken. The 'fight' go on for atleast 8 minutes. Every minute, hundred of lives were lost.

"Sir! What the order?!" One of Sharkun's crew shouted.

"Surrender, raise a white flag" Sharkun ordered.

"Sir??" The crew confused.

"I said raise a white flag" Sharkun said again

"Y-Yessir!"

The crew complied, and slowly, the white flag was raised on the flagship.

"Sir, they have raise a white flag" One of the crew reported.

The helicopter video feeds show the warfare below, with hundreds, if not thousands, of wooden sail ships sunk slowly into the ocean.

"Good, we don't have to kill anymore lives, send out the rescue ship, rescue every survivors" Admiral Connor ordered

"Yessir!" The crew ran off

Captain Midori of Qua Toyne sat there with his jaw open, unable to believe his sight; nearly a thousand Lourian ships had just been devastated by five of these American ships, and he could only imagine the extent of their might.

Location: Republic of Mu, New Otaheit, 2nd Civilized area
17th August, 1632, 3:20 PM

Location: Republic of Mu, New Otaheit, 2nd Civilized area17th August, 1632, 3:20 PM

A man named Myrus, a technology officer, called for a public service car. He received an urgent call to the airbase for an inexplicable cause. 'Hmm, I wonder why they phoned me; it must be important, right?' Myrus had a thought. As the taxi arrives, Myrus opens the door and goes inside.

"Where do you wanna go sir?" The driver asked

"To the Ainank Air base please" Myrus answered.

At Ainank Air Base, Myrus exits the car and thanks the driver. He walks up to the Ainank Air Base Headquarters and opens the door, two military officials and a few diplomats wait for him. One of the military officials spoke up.