Alpha - Poisonous Prick - Chapter 16

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No. I'm just uncomfortable," I muttered, releasing his hand and turned away to face the lamp again.

"Uncomfortable? With my touch...?" Taehyung asked, gently pulling my nightgown down to cover my back and pushed the blanket up my body again. He crawled off my back thighs, so I quickly rolled onto my back as he sat on the bed with a curious smile.

"Yeah. It makes me feel weird..." I tugged the blanket up to my cheeks to cover my flushed face. The alpha stared at me from under the dim radiant with a slight smile as he rubbed the remaining cream between his slender fingers. I gulped at his smug expression while hiding under the sheet. Isn't he leaving?

"But I'm your boyfriend. Remember?" He smiled at my flustered face.

"I forgot I had a boyfriend," I replied.

"You forgot?! Me?! Kim Taehyung?! That's a bit offensive," He scoffed at my neglect in disbelief.

"Our relationship was a bit hasty-"

"You were the one requesting to label our relationship!" He snapped when I tried to make up an excuse. I gripped the blanket guilty as he cutely frowned at me. Right. I wanted to be his lover... but I'm not quite used to his presence yet because we accepted our relationship status before we actually developed heartfelt feelings for one another.

"Then... do you want to sleep with me?" I asked, reaching out from under the blanket to pat the space beside me. Taehyung blanked out at my words as he sat frozen on the mattress. Why is he stunned?-

"S-Sleep? As in having sex-"

"No! What are you thinking? Just sleep! We can share the bed!" I gasped, flinging the blanket off my face to glare at his absurd assumption. What is he thinking?! Taehyung glanced down at my pushed-up gown with flushed cheeks, so I quickly tugged the fabric down to cover my stomach and exposed panties in embarrassment.

"Why are you so reactive?! What's wrong with having sex with me-"

"I didn't mean it like that! You're the one misinterpreting my words- AH?!- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I whined in annoyance when he suddenly leaped over my body, hastily pinning me down with his firm grip on either side of my shoulders.

My eyes flung open in shock as Taehyung trapped my vulnerable body beneath his. I tried to force his solid chest away but he effortlessly grabbed both my wrists and pressed them beside my head to prevent me from wiggling free. Badum! I stared at him with a racing heart as the man hovered his fuming face above mine.

"I wouldn't know if you're teasing me on purpose..." Taehyung narrowed his suspicious gaze and glanced down at my lips. Why am I panicking?! I don't remember being this nervous around Seokjin! I sucked in my breath, quickly screwing my eyes shut in anticipation as he lowered his face to nudge his lips against mine, so I curled my toes at his assertiveness... until I felt my heart choking on the swelling tension within my chest.

"I-I'm not teasing you-" I stuttered, refusing to open my eyes. Taehyung suddenly released my clenched fists and sat up on my body without putting his entire weight on me, so I immediately opened my eyes to find him sitting over my stomach with a slight smile. I slightly flinched when the man suddenly reached out to cup my face between his massive palms. Pause. I swallowed the discomfort while staring at up him as he funnily squished my cheeks without speaking.

"Aigo~! This is problematic~!" He muttered as he intensely examined my face.

"P-Problematic?" I blinked. Taehyung tilted his head to the side while pinching my cheeks.

"You're not the annoying dumpling anymore~!" He mumbled as he squeezed my cheeks until my lips puckered up at the pressure of his warm palms. He looked almost disappointed as he scanned my dumbfounded face.