51- The Second Task

Start from the beginning

  "Wow, I guess you really do change for the girl you want the most, huh." said Emilia voice cracking. Miles turned to look at her, opening his mouth but closing it. Y/n looked around trying to find a way to get out of this.

"Oh look Cedric is calling us E!" said Y/n loudly seeing Cedric. He turned hearing his name when he seen them sitting there with Charlotte and Miles. Cedric made his way quickly over to them and wrapped his hand around Emilia.

"Oh yeah! Sorry to do this Thomas but can I take the girls away from you, I need their help." said Cedric glancing at Miles, who looked down. Emilia and Y/n quickly stood up.

  "Are you guys back together yet?! You two were so cute before you know.." said Charlotte. Cedric gave her a look and turned to look at Miles.

"Ah sadly no but we all do make our mistakes, don't we Charlotte? Emilia still loves me though so i'm working on it." said Cedric winking at Emilia as she turned red and turned to look at Y/n who was looking away awkwardly.

  "Yeah I don't think she ever stopped." said Miles, glaring. Charlotte squealed.

  "That's so cute!! Isn't that so cute Y/n! It would be like old times!!! Then Adrian and Y/n are together as well! Graham needs a girlfriend! I did see him sneak into the bathroom with a girl though, not sure who it was but she had Slytherin robes on. I'm sure he'll let you guys know soon!" said Charlotte, holding his hands together. Y/n's jaw dropped slightly. Miles blinked hard and stared at Emilia who had her jaw dropped a bit as well.

  "Well Cedric you needed our help, right? Yeah come on, let's go." said Y/n as she pulled Emilia away with Cedric following after her. Y/n turned around to see Miles staring at them.

  "What the bloody hell was that, Em? Why didn't you guys just leave?" asked Cedric. Y/n gave Emilia a look.

"She was asking so many questions and she talks so much!!" said Y/n surprised. Cedric bursted into laugher and nodded.

  "Yeah why do you think Emilia never really liked her? She use to stick her nose in peoples business." said Cedric as Emilia nodded.

  "She's nice and all but she's so nosy and FAKE. That's how she found out about Cedric and Angelina, I liked her better then I liked Hazel though, well before you know." said Emilia rubbing her arm awkwardly.

"So you get forced to become friends with the boys girlfriends?" asked Y/n tilting her head. Emilia nodded.

"More like they want to be friends with me to get on the their good sides. Well not you, of course! I was your friend first before you started dating Adrian so technically he took you away from me." chucked Emilia. Y/n rolled her eyes and laughed.

  "So how are you feeling about the second task tomorrow? Nervous? I heard you figured it out." Y/n asked Cedric. She wasn't technically really friends with the boy but since Emilia's spent so much time with him he would often try and talk to her and the others. Adrian would sometimes speak to him, Fred and George did as well.

  "Yeah, I figured i'll have to sit in the water for a long or something." said Cedric. Y/n spent a while talking to the two of them when Adrian and the twins came around.

"Cedric." said Adrian

"Adrian." said Cedric smiling.

"George." said Fred

"Fred." said George laughing.

"You two are so ugly." said Emilia laughing. Y/n turned to look at Adrian staring at Cedric.

"I'll better be off Em, see you guys around." said Cedric as he watched Adrian grab Y/n's hand. Emilia nodded as Cedric touched her back and walked off.