Chapter 14: High-Class Citizen

Everyone was all seated as the lights went out and one light appeared shining on a mech "Ladies and Gentle-mechs, tonight, we present you: The Pyros" he announced as a group of bots appeared as they performed tricks with their pyrokinesis as the audience are impressed even Megatronus enjoys it "Now for the main event: Playing with Fire, and it'll be performed by the Fire Temptress!" the announcer said as the giant fire lily pod opens, Orion Pax and Megatronus as the Fire Temptress is Melione.

With the wave of her servos, a fire appeared surrounding her then it turns into shapes of Cybertronians as they began to dance into partners. Melione waves around with her pyrokinesis as the formed Cybertronians dance in different ways then she waves her servos down as the fire-formed Cybertronians died down. She waves her servos up as fire appeared above her and she forms a cyber black panther.

She moves her servos around as the fire-formed panther moves around above the audience's helms as they ducked to avoid being touched by the flames. Ariel, Dionysus, Osiris, and Octane are rooting for her as she has the fire-formed panther walking around her, then she waves her servos down as the fire-formed panther dies down. The audience applauded as Melione and The Pyros bowed as the spotlight turns off and the rest of the lights turned on. Orion Pax and Megatronus had never known that Melione had pyrokinesis and she is part of a performance.

"I never knew Melione had pyrokinesis and is part of a performance," Megatronus said "Neither do I" Orion Pax added "That's all from The Pyros, Ladies, and Gentlemechs, enjoy the banquet," the announcer said as everyone resumes having a good time at the banquet.

Orion and Megatronus were having a conversation as a femme approached them as she clears her throat and they turned their attention to her. She has a light gray and black color scheme and red optics. "Sorry for interrupting, but can I join you two?" she asked politely. "Sure," Megatronus said as she sits next to them.

"How are you?" Megatronus asked "I'm Astraea, daughter of Senator Proteus," she said "Senator Proteus? A member of the High Council and one of Sentinel Zeta Prime's Autobots?" Orion exclaimed as he and Megatronus turned to Senator Proteus sitting next to some high-class citizen, he's a middle-aged mech, has a red, blue, white, and golden color scheme, and has blue optics, and some scars all over him. Then they turned back to Astraea "Yep, that's my father" she said.

"And I know who you two are: You're Orion Pax and Megatronus, you are working together to fight against the corrupted caste system and Cybertron a better place," she said "You know us?" Orion Pax exclaimed "Yes, I was there, watching, and listening to the speeches of your revolution. You just didn't notice me" she exclaimed.

"Wow! I never knew that one of High Council's offspring would participate in this revolution" Orion said "I even came to the Pits of Kaon to listen to your speeches Megatronus, instead of being entertained. Although I have to admit you took down that giant beast with your brute strength, cunningness, and your weapons, you're a one-mech army," Astraea explained.

Megatronus felt pleased that the daughter of a senator would give him honest compliments "Thanks Astraea," he said "You're welcome, Megatronus" she said "What do you do, Astraea?" Orion asked.

"Can you guys keep a secret?" she asked as the duo nodded "I usually go to the Low Caste, and give the Energon and supplies for the needed" she said in a whisper as the two mechs are impressed "Wow, you're a really kind and selfless fembot, Astraea" Megatronus said, "Yeah, but why you would have to keep it a secret?" Orion asked.

"Because, of my father," she answered "He would not agree to this. During, my whole life, he forbid me to go to the Lower Caste saying it was dangerous. But, when I snuck out and I saw the conditions the citizens are in" Astraea explained. "I tried to reason my father to help them, but he never listened to me, no matter how hard I tried my pleas turned to deaf audio receptors," she said.