Chapter 7: The Rescue and A New Ally

Ariel, Dionysus, Melione, Osiris, and Megatronus were hiding behind wrecked buildings, waiting for the right moment to attack the Quintessons. Suddenly, Melione saw the Quintessons on a hover shuttle heading to their position, she brings out a small mirror and shine a reflection of the light to signal Megatronus.

He does the same as he signals Ariel, Dionysus, and Osiris "Here they come, now wait until on the count of three, we attack" Ariel said as she and the two mechs were waiting until they have the Quintessons right where they want them.

"One...two...three!" Ariel said as she, Dionysus, and Osiris attacked the Quintessons as Osiris signals Megatronus and Melione to attack their enemies as well. Megatronus and Melione are in their jet modes as they rammed the Quintessons towards a building knocking them unconscious.

"Great work team and now the next part of the plan" Ariel said as she and the team grabbed the unconscious Quintessons to cover them as a voice is heard "Nice plan to take out the Quintessons by surprise, but you need someone to drive this hover shuttle"

Ariel and the team gasped as they turned their attention to the source of the voice, who is a mech that is black and white, has green optics, wearing an extra set of armor that is green, holding a spear, and has a Quintesson insignia on it. Megatronus draws out his blade and is ready to fight the mech. "Put your weapon away, I mean you no harm" the mech said "I'm Octane" he said.

Megatronus sheathes his blade as Octane approaches them "Um...Octane, how do you know how to drive this shuttle?" Osiris asked "Because, I was built by the Quintessons and I was made a slave warrior of them" Octane answered as this surprised them. "You're a slave of them?" Dionysus exclaimed. "Yes, it was 10 years ago before the Quintessons came to conquer Cybertron again" Octane said.

"Quintessa requested my creator to built me to be one of her and only Cybertronian warrior. After, I was built, she enslaved me after I refused to be her warrior. For years, I have been trained by the Sharkticons and being educated by my creator. Whenever, I rebelled her orders she whips me and she locks me up in a cell. I knew she wouldn't kill me because, she needs me to conquer Cybertron," Octane explained.

"That sounds horrible" Melione said "I know how you feel" Megatronus added as he understands Octane and what is like to be a slave. "Explain to me, what are you planning to use this shuttle as well as the Quintessons?" Octane asked "Our friend, Orion Pax has been captured by the Quintessons and their mistress, Quintessa and they took him to that ship" Megatronus explained as he pointed the ship where Orion is being held.

"Very well, now cover yourselves with those Quintessons, I'll drive the hover shuttle" Octane said as they got onboard and their new ally starts driving the shuttle.

------------------------------------------------

Ariel, Megatronus, Dionysus, Osiris, and Melione along with their new ally, Octane arrived at the ship as they got off "Use the air vents they lead every to any rooms as well as the cells, go straight ahead in them because that where the cells are" Octane instructed "Alright" Ariel said "Before, you go I must inform you with two facts: One, there are many cells in this ship, so be sure that the cell that is holding your friend there is the right one. Two, these vents make echo noises by loud sounds, so being very quiet, and keep your voice low" he explained.

"Okay, come one" Ariel said as they approached the vents and Octane opens for them "Good luck" Octane said as he closes the vent after they entered. "Octane" a Sharkticon called as Octane turns around "Yes?" he said "Our mistress, wishes to see you" the Sharkticon said "Yes, sir" Octane said as he follows the Sharkticons.

------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile....

Ariel and her team followed Octane's instructions as they saw the hallways where the cells are "Here, we are" she whispered "Let's split up and find which cell is holding Orion" she said.