~Prologue~

NOTE: This fanfiction draws inspiration from the Aligned Continuity of Transformers, incorporating elements from the Aligned novels, comics, and the War for Cybertron/Fall of Cybertron games. However, it exists in its own unique universe, offering a story that parallels but diverges from the Aligned novels, comics, video games, and cartoons. Any inconsistencies with the established continuity should be embraced as part of an alternate universe. Sit back, relax, and immerse yourself in this fanfic!

——————————————————————————————————————————

There were many stories of how a young Autobot became a new Prime and in earning the Matrix of Leadership, he became the leader of the Autobots who joined him in his battle to end the war between the Autobots and Decepticons.

But for this, there is in the truth of an origin story of how the young Autobot became who he is to this very day. It all began so many years ago before the Great War even began. It began when the Thirteen Original Primed defeated the great evil known as Unicron the Chaos Bringer, but after the success of defeating the evil, one of the Thirteen Primes went and betrayed the remaining twelve as he destroyed Solus Prime.

One of the Primes known as Quintus Prime was angered by the loss of Solus Prime, for in that, he soon called upon a warrior known as Solarguard as he not only was a skilled and strong warrior of the Autobot Alliance, but he was the conjunx-endura to one of the Primes known as Aquila Theta or to call her of her Prime name: Thetas Prime. As Solarguard and Aquila Theta both battled the traitor of the Primes known as Megatronus Prime, they helped the remaining Original Primes to defeat him and to banish him to another dimension for good.

After the banishment of Megatronus Prime, who became known to all including Solarguard as The Fallen, he and his conjunx-endura were now able to have peace and to carry the spark of light for many who see them as heroes of their history. As time passed by, Solarguard and Aquila Theta were able to settle down into their lives together and continue to help many Cybertronians in need, even as Aquila was expecting her firstborn child.

Solarguard knew that their child will be born to become the next Prime someday with goodwill and pure light in his spark to keep the peace strong and to protect Cybertron in the future, but he also sensed that one day...something will happen to come and take it all away.

One day, Solarguard was watching over the whole city that was in the very far distance, and he was in being more silent of thought in his mind. His arms were crossed and he kept an eye on the city. Aquila was coming over to check on her husband as she saw him like this almost every day.

"Solarguard? Are you alright?" Aquila asked as she was standing beside her husband. Solarguard blinked and he looks at his wife as she had a little concern on her face. "You have been like this for a few months now, what has troubled your mind?" Solarguard replied, "I'm sorry, my dear. I'm alright...I was lost in thought and that is all." Aquila then holds his right hand with her left hand as she looks at him having her right hand onto her swollen tank, carrying a baby sparkling. "It's just that...ever since we defeated and banished Megatronus, I have begun to sense something bad that would come unexpectedly. And for that, I do not wish to see our friends and family be suddenly gone if a tragedy is to come. That is why I wish to ask if Primus himself or any bot can help to assist us in the upcoming battles to keep our child safe." He added. Aquila could see that her husband must have had a kind of nightmare that he must've seen in his stasis sleep. She then slowly wraps her arms around her husband as she gives him his comfort. "Solarguard, I can understand what you are feeling, but you shouldn't need to worry about it, even for our baby. I promise that if something that'll come in our path, we will be prepared for it, together and with our friends' help." Aquila Theta spoke to Solarguard, giving him the comforting smiles that she'd give him. Solarguard then smiles a little in seeing his beloved sparkmate right for that before the two kisses and then looks to Aquila's swollen tank as Solarguard kneels to place both his hand servos gently on his wife's tank. "Hello, our dear child, I know that one day, we are to meet you soon, however, we will have to keep you safe from whatever will come in our way. Your mother and I promise you that we will do our best to keep you safe and never let you go...because we love you our dear baby." Solarguard said as he spoke to the unborn sparkling in his wife's tank.