Chapter 11: Battle for Cybertron

Cybertron was under attack once again. The Quintesson armada had returned, led by Quintessa herself. The Autobots, led by Sentinel Zeta Prime, were fighting back with all their might, but the odds were against them. Megatronus, also known as Megatron, watched from a distance as the battle raged on. He and his legion of followers had been helping the citizens of Kaon evacuate to safety. As much as he despised the Autobots, he couldn't just stand by and watch innocent lives being lost.

But then, he heard Quintessa demanding answers from Sentinel Zeta Prime about the whereabouts of the Autobot data clerk, Orion Pax. Megatron's spark skipped a beat. Orion was his best friend, his pupil figure, his brother figure. He couldn't let anything happen to him.

"Megatron, we need to go," one of his followers, Barricade, said. "We can't stay here and fight them." Megatron hesitated. He knew the risk of fighting Quintessa and her Quintesson armada was high, but he couldn't just leave Orion to fend for himself.

"Soundwave, continue helping the others evacuate from Kaon," Megatron ordered his loyal, mute follower. "I'll take care of Quintessa." Soundwave nodded, and Megatron transformed into his gladiator form, ready to face the Quintesson leader head-on. As he charged towards Quintessa, he saw a handful of Autobot soldiers fall to the ground, their sparks extinguished. He felt a pang of guilt for not being able to save them, but he couldn't dwell on that now.

"Where is Orion Pax?" Quintessa demanded, her voice echoing through the battlefield. Megatron glared at her. "Why do you want to know?"

"He is the son of Thetas Prime. I have business with him," Quintessa replied. Megatron's spark raced. If Quintessa knew about Orion's lineage, then he was in grave danger. "I'll never tell you," Sentinel Zeta Prime spat. Quintessa chuckled. "We shall see about that." Megatron braced himself for the fight of his life. He knew he was risking everything by taking on Quintessa and her armada, but he couldn't let Orion be captured or worse, killed. "Soundwave, stop him," Barricade said, grabbing Megatron's arm. Megatron turned to face his loyal follower. "What are you doing?"

"We can't just leave and fight them alone. We need to warn Orion and the others," Barricade replied. Megatron hesitated but then nodded in agreement. "You're right. Let's go." As they fled to Iacon to warn Orion Pax, Megatron couldn't shake off the feeling of dread in his spark. He knew that Quintessa wouldn't stop until she had what she wanted, and he feared for the safety of his best friend and brother figure.

As Megatronus called Orion Pax, he could sense the urgency in his friend's voice as he warned him of the impending danger.

"Orion, listen to me. Quintessa and her Quintessons are back. They're attacking Cybertron again, and they're after you. You need to leave now," Megatronus said.

Orion Pax's heart sank as he listened to his best friend's warning. He knew he had to act fast if he wanted to survive.

"Thanks, Megatronus. We'll try to find a safe place to hide until the Autobots can take care of Quintessa and her army," Orion Pax replied.

But even as he spoke, he could feel a sense of unease growing inside him. He couldn't just leave his best friend to fight alone.

"Orion, please be careful. We need you alive," Megatronus said.

Orion Pax nodded. "I will. And Megatronus, please be careful too. I'm worried about you."

With that, he ended the communication and turned to his friends. Alpha Trion led them to a deep tunnel underneath the Iacon Hall of Records, and instructed the teenage Autobots to stay in the deep bunker and wait until Sentinel Zeta Prime and the Autobots defeat Quintessa and her Quintesson army to save Cybertron.