Chapter 2: Contact

Start from the beginning

"There's no sign of Lourian fleets here, we're good" the navigator report

"Good, we can report it back and call it another day" Then suddenly one of a sailor shouted

"CAPTAIN! CAPTAIN MIDORI!"

"What!?" Midori response to the shout

"LOOK OVER THERE CAPTAIN!" Sailors said in panicked.

"This better not be some sick pran- What the hell..?"

Everyone on the boat was stunned when gigantic waves of frigates ripped through the ocean's surface. They fired their frontal guns in an intimidating fashion to serve as warning shots. The ironballs fall just short of the bow. Midori could only think of one command, run away.

"TURN BACK! ACTIVATE THE TEARS OF THE WIND GOD AND FUCKING RUN!"

Captain Midori directed the ship controls to turn the ship back. As a result, they were detained at gunpoint in the big metal-clad ship.

"So you people ran from the so called 'Lourian navy' right?" Admiral of the iron ship said.

"Yes, because there's no other enemies beside them. we estimate their numbers, it probably 4,400. 4,400 of Lourian ship heading toward our capital." Captain Midori response.

"That's a lot.. did we got into a warzone or something?" Admiral of iron ship said and turned his head to his crews.

"Can you help us?" Captain Midori asked the Admiral.

"I honestly have no idea, i can't just go around and attack some ship"

"That's alright, but why are you people here in the middle of Rodenius seas anyway?" Captain Midori asked.

"Oh, glad you asked. We're here to conducted trade mission with nearby countries" Admiral answer.

"Oh, then you're in a wrong place and a wrong time. We're currently having war with Kingdom of Louria, they are human supremecist they seek to exterminate every demi-human on the continent"

"Damn it.. i was right, we just sailed into a warzone. A genocide war at that... Hey, are the phone occupied?"

Admiral asks his crews, and everyone responds in the same way. The admiral walks into the bridge. While waiting, Captain Midori cast his gaze around the ships. He could watch his troops being probed in the identical ways, regardless of the ship they were on. It's big. Absurdly huge. It is bigger than even the largest ship in their entire fleet. Though he didn't see any cannon, he had the impression that this ship would just destroy their frigate by sailing through. After some moment, the admiral walk back to him.

"Alright, Captain Midori you're in luck. We got permission to engage."

"B-but, there's only 5 of you! How can you dealt with that many Lourian ships!" Captain Midori displayed his concerns for the mysterious peoples.