Chapter 17 Pictures 

Start from the beginning

"What's going on here? What's everyone so excited about?"

"It's a Fazcam!!! This is for Monty gator golf you can win this for one of the prizes for beating many of the golf levels."

Gregory looked at the Fazcam as it looked like Freddy in the way as it had the light brown on it, including the red and blue as well. Including how it also has a tophat on it as well.As it has a slot for the photos to come out of, including a flash, so that the photos can be taken as there are buttons to activate it. Not to mention the ears on it had these strange materials on it as it was quite strange and fascinating.

 Not to mention the ears on it had these strange materials on it as it was quite strange and fascinating

Gregory simply looked at it as he was amazed by it, and so was the other group of kids looking at it. It was simply amazing to see.He then realized that the group of kids had gathered together including himself as well without even realizing it as one of the other children was standing out with the Fazcam.Gregory had no idea what is happening until there was a flash. It was blinding for everyone.He started to rub his eyes as all of the other children were doing the same thing as he was moving around.

Nobody noticed a picture coming out, but sounds of jingling bells came out of nowhere, picking up the photo.Gregory finally getting his vision as well as everybody else but before anyone to do anything, it was another flash, and another one as well as multiple flashes, came out of the Fazcam taking many pictures, blinding everyone again.He started rubbing his eyes as everything was a bit fuzzy for him as all of the other kids were doing it as well.As sounds of footsteps with jingling bells, picked up the pictures as everyone was busy doing anything they could to get their vision back.

After a while, things that finally settle down as there were no more flashing lights everyone was grateful for that.Gregory honestly never want to go through that again as he went back to do some drawing as the Fazcam is then placed on the security desk for the rest of the day.He doesn't understand what exactly happened as he continue colouring in the pictures as his friend was there looking at him.Gregory wanted to know what happened to all of the photos of him as he needed some answers.

"Do you know what happened to the pictures that were taken of me because I have no idea."

" Sorry to disappoint you Starshine but I have no idea what happened to those photos. Neither does my brother know what happened to the pictures."

("Indeed. Sorry to disappoint Nightlight but I have absolutely no idea either of what happened to those photos.Including you have no idea what happened to those photos as well.")

"Alright then..."

As time passed, it was playtime then naptime once that was finished as the rest of the day progressed, it was time to go.As it was almost time to go, as the robotic voice spoke to this, because that this gigantic establishment had in many locations.As the robotic voice spoke out saying what is going to happen now that it was closing time.