Chapter 43 - Declaration

Beginne am Anfang

I brought up one of my hands and caressed her thigh that was laying on top of mine, since she was still wearing her dress, and I felt her to shiver at my touch. I wanted to kiss her even more, to crave and to have the taste of our lips togethers and in sync even more. But sadly I had to pull away for us to breath, more of her to take a breather. I stared at her gorgeous purple eyes lovingly, to see her flushed and embarrassment face. I chuckled and pecked her on the lips and then onto her forehead.

"I can't believe you're mine Cee-chan." I sighed and placed my head on top of her once more. I still held one my arms around her and the other to lay underneath my head.

"I can't believe it either." she muttered and laid her head on my chest. We stayed like this for a few more minutes until I felt her to shift under my embrace and kissed my jawline, which I shivered at her light kisses. I felt a growl to erupt from my throat.

"Sting-kun... we didn't... you know... last night.." she blushed and buried her face into the crook of my neck.

"No Cee-chan... we didn't. Don't worry, I know you wouldn't want to lose it yet and I respect that." I kissed the top of her head.

"Then... how did we get on your bed?" she murmured, her hot breath crawling over my neck.

"After I confessed to you last night and our kiss. We laid in each others arms and then you fell asleep. So I had to bring you here cause I didn't have the guts to wake up your beauty sleep." I laughed.

"Oh.. that's why. Wait! How far was it from your house?" she looked up to me with those purple eyes that I love so much.

"Honestly, it was only five minutes away from here. It was my spot to think when I was young but now it's ours, ever since I showed it to you when we were young." I smiled at the thought.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah... I missed those days. But right now, it's even better when I can call you mine."

"Of course I'm yours, well starting since yesterday." she giggled and I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Always. And there will be no lies between us okay?" I kissed her forehead.

"...Right." she softly whispered and brought herself closer to me.

"Hey Sting-kun... what about your duties at the guild? Isn't everyone going wanting to know where you are?" she poked my nose. I pinched the bridge of my nose and heard her to giggle. Her sweet voice was angelic to my ears.

"Yeah... but not yet! I wanna sleep in more and still have you cuddled up in my arms." I sighed and wrapped my other arm around her to secure our embrace.

"You have to wake up silly." she kissed my nose.

"Not yet... just a little longer... and what happened to the sleepy Cee-chan I've always knew?" I murmured against her hair.

"Sting-kun. If you don't wake up I'll kick your mini you...and the sleepy Cee-chan you knew is wide awake now because of your kisses." she sneered but I ignored her, not wanting to let go yet. I heard her to sigh and I closed my eyes, trying to sleep but I felt a something sharp against my abdomen.

"Your stomach is so hard." she said and continued to pinch it which I assumed she did.

"C-Cee-chan... what are you doing?" I grumbled at her action.

"I'm feeling your abs... they're so hard."

"Well I wanted to look strong to defeat Natsu-san before and possibly for my girl." I smirked.

"You're girl huh?"

"Yeah... My beautiful Cynthia who is lying down in my arms."

"Well your beautiful Cynthia wants you to get your ass up." she said in a sassy tone of hers. I groaned in slight annoyance and kept ignoring her to wake me up.