" How could I not? My father is back killing people and there's someone going around sacrificing students." She said sighing loudly rubbing her forehead.

Alan stayed quite understanding her frustration. He walked up to her leaning his body against the counter and rubbed her back comforting her.

" What do you think?" She asked looking back at him.

" What do you mean?" He asked looking down at her.

" Do you really believe it? Are they really sacrifices?" She asked. Y/n stared at him, watching him think for a moment and slowly become uneasy by the question. She watched him open his mouth to answer but Scott ran in the room with the dog in his arms.

" He's gone.." He said looking back at them breathing heavily.

" What do you mean " He's gone"?" Y/n asked looking down at the dog in his hands and back towards Alan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." Scott said as he opened his locker pulling out his shirt and looking back at Stiles that stood beside him.

" Okay, was he like...Could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles asked shrugging his shoulders as he put on his grey hoodie.

Y/n rolled her eyes at him slamming her book close and leaned back on the bench as she watched Stiles and Scott in front of her.

" No, definitely not. Deaton makes me and Y/n have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy."

" He's right, you know. That guy from last night was amazing.." Y/n said standing up and stood next to Scott as she watched Stiles face drop.
" Too bad I didn't get his number." She said smirking at him making Scott laugh beside her.

Y/n chuckled watching Stiles glare at the both as the two laughed. She grabbed her book smiling at him innocently making Stoles let out a frustrated sigh.

" Don't joke about things like that. It's not funny." He said slamming his locker closing it. Y/n looked back at Scott raising her eyebrows at him as he laughed at her.

" Okay, jeez, We don't know if he was a virgin." Y/n said rolling her eyes at him.

" Why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."Scott asked raising his brows at him causing Stiles to let out a sigh .

" Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. You know who else a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means?" Stiles said slowly raising his voice.

" That you're 17 and still haven't had sex...?" Y/n said cutting him off. Stiles glared at making her raise her arms in the arms in defense.

" It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Like today.Someone needs to have sex with me right now!" He raised his voice looking around becoming more and more annoyed.

Hearing a locker slam behind him, Stiles turned around and found Danny.
" All right, I'll do it." He said smirking at him.

" What?" Stiles asked confused.

" Come to my place at 9:00. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny said smiling at him as he looked down at him.

Stiles glanced at Scott and Y/n in disbelief not believing what he was hearing and turned back to face Danny.

" That was so sweet, are you kidding?" Stiles said looking at him in aw as he placed his hand on his chest.

" Yes, I'm kidding." Danny said starting to walk away.