Bonus Chapter

Here's the bonus chapter for y'all 😊
Thanks to you all that followed up the story to this point. I really appreciate lovelies ❤️
So uhm... Let's get reading then😏

                      *~*~*

*2 months later*

Everything has been going smoothly for the past two months now. I got discharged, dad, Anna and I moved to another house, I gave Pammy my apartment, I stopped working at the boutique..dad asked me to stop working, I changed school and I'm living fine.

Chris really moved to California, I still go to visit his parents once in a while and surprisingly, they still welcome me with open arms. Becca still calls to apologise...it's still kinda hard to forgive her but I hold no grudges against her. We just can't vibe back that's just it.

Dad asked me to press charges against Tristan for helping lucky out but if you look on the bright side, he had good intentions and his sister was being dragged into it so I think that's why he did what he did. So I refused to press charges against him.

Taylor and her minions were expelled from school. Hailey's parents took her out of the country cos she was doing so many illegal stuffs. So there! No bullies in our school again. Pammy and Cally are still close though. They might win best couple this year. Haha. Josh broke up with Becca cos of what she did. I've been trying to talk to him to go back to her but it's entering one ear and going out through the other. I'm also getting used to looking beautiful. The doctors really tried with the surgery.
Sometimes I miss Christian but trust me I have no feelings for him and I don't see myself being in a relationship for a while or forever.

"Ready to leave?" Dad asked me

"Yeah."

I'm going to a private school now. It's very far from home. I'm completing my senior year and college there. I'll be away from here. Peace of mind. New friends and all the good things life to offer.

"Bye Anna. Be a good girl love. Bye hometown!" I scream and hugged annabelle tight.

"Get in hunnie" Dad yells and I get in

I'm sure mum will be proud of me wherever she is.

                   THE END.

                🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Authors Note

Decided to make this chapter very short cos why not?

Thank you for riding with me. That didn't come out well but you get.

Special thanks to DavidChika for the cover art and motivation to keep going❤️

I know some of us didn't like the way things ended, I'll like to announce to you that there'll be a more matured Sequel to this book.

For those interested to check it out or those that'll want me to publish it. Please indicate. You can just simply say "interested"

Or you can text me privately too.

Thank You once again.❤️🙌

Till we meet again.

I remain, DAME.CHERIE❤️🌹