🌸 Invitation 🌸

Start from the beginning

"I know that Taehyung-ssi and I'm sorry for her side. She came here today from Korea," Suddenly Mr. Lim's eyes went to his daughter who was coming towards them.

"There she is," Mr. Lim said with a smile. Taehyung looks straight with his cold expression.

Mr. Lim stood up and went to his daughter to greet her. "Oh, Dad... I missed you so much, " she said while hugging her dad. "I missed you too my princess, why did you come late?"

"Actually-"

"If your greeting ends then can we start our meeting?" Taehyung said without looking behind. Mr. Lim and his daughter looked at each other and then went in front of him.

"Taehung-ssi, she is my daughter Lim So-Hyun, and So-Hyun... he is Taehyung our business partner. " when So-Hyun and Taehyung look at each other and become, so shocked.

Taehyung immediately yelled. "YOU!" So-Hyun gives him an awkward smile. "Hello, Mr. Taehyung."

"You know each other?" Mr. Lim asked in confusion. "Of course, Mr. Lim... We already met," So-Hyun gives him an apologetic smile.

After meeting they stand up. "It's nice to meet you, Taehgyng-ssi," Mr. Lim said. Taehyung shakes hands with him. "It's my pleasure, Mr. Lim."

Then So-Hyun also forwards her hand for a handshake. Taehyung looks at her. "I hope you will forgive me Taehyung-ssi for my mistake," Taehyung didn't respond to her. Poor So-hyun takes her hand back in embarrassment.

"If you don't mind Taehyung-ssi, it will be my pleasure if you will join us tomorrow. Tomorrow my company will complete 35 years, and we are celebrating. Please join us in my happiness," Taehyung already set his mind that he will not stay here after the meeting, he wants to go to Y/n as soon as possible, but it will be not good to say no to him.

"Please Join us Taehyung-ssi," So-Hyun requested softly. Namjoon went near Taehyung. "I think you should say yes Tae, it's not good to say no. Yoongi will also not like it if you reject their invitation," Taehyung thought for a second and sighed.

"Okay, Mr. Lim... We will join your tomorrow's celebration."

So-Hyun becomes happy to see Taehyung accepting the invitation.

"Thank you so much Taehyung-ssi for accepting the invitation."

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

"Sam you and Hoseok are lucky to have cell phones," Y/n said in a pout. "It's not like that Y/n, I have this phone only for missions, or else I can't keep the phone to myself, and about Hoseok hyung, he is allowed to have a cell phone because he is head of bodyguard and right-hand of boss."

Sam explains to her, but Y/n doesn't look convinced.

"But that Mr. Jerk broke my phone, I didn't know the rules because I was new here but instead of telling me quietly he broke my phone," Sam was smiling while listening to Y/n's complaints. He treats Y/n as his baby sister and she also thinks of him as her big brother.

When Y/n was cursing Jungkook, Sam noticed Jungkook and all color drained from his face.

Sam was about to tell Y/n but she didn't let him tell her.

"I don't know what he thinks of himself if I didn't have to pay the debt of my appa then I would never work for him," Jungkook crossed his arms. "I still remember how he gives me tough work to trouble me."

"So, he is a bad person," He said from behind. Y/n was so immersed in her talking that she didn't realize that Jungkook was the one who said that.

"Yes, very bad person, he is a jerk," Sam closed his eyes in fear. "Y/n, look behind," he mumbled. Y/n frown. "What are you saying, Sam?" he holds her shoulders and makes her turn towards Jungkook.

When she turns and saw Jungkook who was poking his cheeks with his tongue.

"So, I'm a jerk?" Y/n turns to scold Sam for not telling her about Jungkook earlier but when she turns around and sees no one.

"Aish! This Sam... I will not leave you, Sam. How dare you betray me," she mumbled.

She turns towards Jungkook again and gives him a fake smile. "Haha... I was just joking. I will leave now, I have lots of work... Bye," with that she runs from there.

Jungkook chuckled at her behavior. "Why is she so cute?"

"Yeah! She is so cute," Jungkook flinched and looked behind. "Yah! Jin hyung what is this? Huh? You almost gave me a heart attack," Jin gives him a sheepish smile.

"Oh, my baby Kookie," he smacked Jungkook's shoulder. "Ouch! Hyung! It hurts."

"I'm more hurt... When I asked you if you liked her or not, you didn't tell me but you told Jimin about this," Jin whined like a 5-year-old child.

"It's not like that hyung, I didn't plan to tell him, he just overheard me when I was talking to myself." Jin's pout changed into a smile.

"So, you are accepting that you like her?" Jungkook gives a shy smile and starts walking. Jin immediately chases him while teasing him.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

🄷🄴🄻🄻🄾 🄿🄴🅃🄰🄻🅂 💜

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐥?

𝐈 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 😚💜

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 😁✌️

𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐨-𝐡𝐲𝐧𝐧 𝐎𝐧 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬?

𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐭 😁😁😁💜

🄻🄾🅅🄴 🅈🄾🅄 💜

🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴 🅈🄾🅄 💜