Takemichi rushed towards Taiju and shout 'If I stand my ground now, I may not change the future, But, if there's even the slightest chance...' Taiju punches him...the same time he LANDED A PUNCH on Taiju!

"OH MY GOD!" Emma shouted and everyone cheers up. (Well except Sanzu)

Mikey's eyes widened and so did Draken's.

Baji, Ryusei, Smiley, and Kazutora all shout in joy.

Takemichi blushes as Chifuyu patted him in the back smiling.

Mitsuya smirks and so Did Pah, Peh, and Angry. The rest who are not yet in this tineline just stares ahead shock.

Yuzuha just shrug.

Everyone look in shock as Takemichi landed on the ground. Taiju gritted his teeth before looking up and smirking "That wouldn't hurt a flea." He had said.

"I mean, what do you expect?" Mikey laughed

However, his body disagrees and pulled him to his knees. "What happened, Boss?" asked Inupi surprise. "No way." Koko was taken back.

"You're saying?" Draken asked Mikey and Mikey's jaw hit the floor.

Takemichi stood up "I'm not through yet. " he said "Takemichi...please just give up." Hakkai said as Takemichi faced him "If there's a chance...I can change the future...it's worth risking your life, don't you think?" He asked Hakkai "Huh?" Hakkai just stares "Hakkai, fighting your hardest isn't painful. What's most painful is...being all alone." Takemichi smiles at Hakkai.

"You can talk to me about anyhing, Hakkai. We're friends, after all." He said making Hakkai cry and kneel down.

"Takemitchy...Please...Save me." He cries as Taiju's still struggling to get on his feet.

"Boss?" asked Inui one more time before looking up at Koko "That bastard brought the boss to his knees." Koko said

Yuzuha finally woke up and was shock as she sees Taiju struggling to get up.

"Toman Captains are plenty badass." Mitsuya smirks "Holy shit, partner." Chifuyu said as he finally manage to get up.

"Yeah..."Holy shit"..." Baji smirks amused.

"Help me, Takemitchy. Help me..." Hakkai cries "Leave it to me, Hakkai." Takemichi smiled and Taiju manage to get up.

Takemichi faced Taiju "Hakkai. The thing you wanted to protect...Yuzuha, who you still protect in the future...I will protect her." Takemichi said as Hakkai look down.

"That's not it Takemitchy. There's not a single bruise on my face, right? But Yuzuha, she's been beaten to a pulp." Hakkai said, shocking Takemichi, Chifuyu, and Mitsuya. "Huh?" They muttered

"WHAT?!" Those who didn't knew shouted.

A flashback shows up

"Use your strength to protect others." Kid Mitsuya had told Kid Hakkai

The flashback switches to another one

"I made a promise then...to protect my family." Hakkai had told Takemichi

The flashback ends

"I wanted to protect her. I wanted to protect Yuzuha, but I didn't have the courage to defy Taiju." Hakkai cries shocking the three again "Eh?" Takemichi said

"It was the opposite. She always protected me. Everything I said was a lie." Hakkai said as another flashback shows up.

"Then, from now on, you'll take the beatings for two." Kid Taiju had said as little Hakkai look scared and younger Yuzuha was kneeling on the ground infront of him. "You're good with that, right? Yuzuha?" Taiju had asked her