Chapter 41-Cruel Reality

Start from the beginning

"Taehyungie,Are you okay-".

"I love you, hyung ".Tae breathed out finally free.

There he said it.The feelings that suffocated him the whole time, wanting more and curving him more.He smiled widely loosening the tension in his heart courageously looking at his Jungkook.  

"I-I know it might be a surprise for you,but I was in love you from the very first moment I saw you.When I met you at that night...I-I don't know how to explain it,but you become someone special to me.I wished to see you once again.... again and again after that".Tae was beaming showing his infamous boxy smile remembering their memories together.

"Hyung's personality,kindness,, attitude, everything....every single thing of you attracted me more and more.And when you asked my hands to marry you, I was really happy.I was so happy that that I could die".Tae chuckled shyly.

"I-I ....I-you are my everything,hyung.I am in so love with you.I didn't knew how to convey my feelings to you that I made some mistakes yesterday.My jealousy got out of me and I-... Can't we start over hyung?I will be good.I promise".Tae looked expectedly at Jungkook biting his lips nervously.He breathed heavily ending his long confession praying to hear a positive response.

Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut breathing heavily trying to distract himself from those words of taehyung.He thought he was finally ready to have a talk with tae.But he underestimated the boy,taehyung have a natural ability to untie his nerve!

"Taehyung-ah..". Jungkook sighed seeing the eagerness in the boy's face."I appreciate your feelings for me.But-".

"But what hyung?".Tae asked tensing at the sudden pause of Jungkook.He was at the verge of emotions that he couldn't even bear this slow pace.

"Taehyungie,As I can see your love for me is just a misunderstanding stems from your admiration.You were all alone and I was the only one that was with you back then.You relayed and become attached to me because of that.You misunderstanding your infatuation with love.You are in teenage, so you may mistake these things.I know how it feels ,so I can correct you and make you understand". Jungkook nodded reasoning up with his opinion.

"What-".Tae widen his eyes hearing the nonsense Jungkook is saying.He wasn't mistaken, nor it was a mere infatuation for him.He did really love hyung.He shook his head when Jungkook continued his words.

"Also I'm at fault too and I'm sorry for that.To be honest I don't know how I lead you to misunderstood things in between us.It must have been because I was so excited to have you beside me, I may have did something to make you think that way about me.....I'm sure it made you to misinterpret my affection as something more, something it shouldn't to be.I should had kept a fair distance in between us.I should have known-".

"HYUNG!!".Tae shouted Jungkook to trail off his words looking confusingly at tae.

"Did you not hear what I said , hyung?I said I love you!!.I fucking love you.It's not a mistake or anything!".Tae frown his brow feeling irritated the way Jungkook treating him as a kid.He knew what he feel,damnit!!.

"Don't be ridiculous, Taehyung!.You are a well capable and good kid.So I don't think you are a fool to love a thirty three years old man!,I expected you to be atleast brave enough to choose wise decisions". Jungkook snarls back clearly annoyed of the attitude of taehyung.

Here Jungkook was trying very hard to make tae understand the mistakes and there tae is again being stubborn making him agitated.What had he done to deserve for this!!

"What-".Tae started but Jungkook said cutting him off.

"A man in his mid thirties and a boy who is fifteen years younger,it's absurd!!.You should find someone that suites for you, taehyung.Not me nor someone this old.But someone like bogum- someone of your age!".

Jungkook's words broke tae's heart into two.He flinched hearing hyung pairing him with bogum.His eyes brimmed with tears pleadingly at Jungkook."What are you saying, hyung?Age doesn't matter to me-".

"Taehyung, It does matters to me.I don't want to have a relationship with a kid.I can't even imagine myself in that position.I was happy when you were beside me but that doesn't mean I will bend my morals ever in my life.You are and will always a small boy to me.I saw you only like as such and will always in the future.I only wanted to protect and guide you to have a bright future.And I will let you go when you are capable of yourself.So don't misinterpret my intentions as you wishes.I am not in love with you, nor ever will be".

Tae was crying when Jungkook looked at him sharply.He hiccuped when tears flows through his face, wetting his beautiful lashes.His face that once shine in beauty were withered in pain  at the intimidating gaze of Jungkook.He couldn't believe his own ears that he could only cry clutching his heart.

"Ju-ngkook h-hyu.. pl-ease"

"I wouldn't had married you if I knew it will end hurting both of us.Everything was my mistake!". Jungkook said running his fingers through his hairs looking back at the crying figure infront of him.

"I'll leave you alone to calm down.Be mature it's simply a matter of getting rejected in love.Don't act like it's the end of the world ". Jungkook gritted his teeth, clenching his fist.He averted his eyes away from those pleading one.

Tae looked very vulnerable infront of him.Jungkook knew his heart will melt down if his eyes met with those watering ones once again.It hurted him more, to see his little one in that state.Tae looked more devastated than Jungkook ever saw the boy.

Jungkook turned back ignoring the sniffing and crying voices of his taehyung.He left the boy all alone to face the reality.The reality that the boy would face at the end.

Taehyung has a long future infront of him where those affection for Jungkook would change.He would find a better partner for himself.Tae would change when he grew up.Its only a matter of time.Jungkook tuned out all the pleading of boy hoping everything for better.

Better for taehyung......