Bonus Chapter 4

Valentine's Day Special Pt. 4
Elle's POV
I gasped softly at the aggression. "Are you still pissed at me?"

"Mhm. Grab it."

My dress rode up higher as I reached down to grab a hold of Tobias' cock. He reached into his pocket to retrieve a condom.

A brow lifted on my face. "Did you use those when you were fucking the bitch you were with?"

The iced glare he shot my way should have killed me.

I swallowed, watching in silence as he tore it open with his teeth. I took the latex from the wrapper and rolled it onto his erection. Then I positioned his cock at my entrance. 

The hand I'd used to grab him was roughly pinned back above my head right before a loud gasp was slammed out of me.

My body was tacked against the wall like a nail, Tobias pounding into me with strokes so lethal I almost cried. My ass collided with the wall every time our pelvis' reconnected, Tobias gripping my throat tightly with his hand as he stared into my eyes.

"How fucking dare you accuse me of cheating," he growled, his warm breath fanning my face as he spoke.

I saw it in his eyes. I had hit a nerve. I'd boldly accused him of sleeping with another woman without conjuring up proof. But could you really blame me? All the late nights. The standoffish attitude and secrecy. Why else would he be acting the way he has been lately?

"You stopped touching me," I said with a pant, scrunching my face when I felt him in my stomach.

He was definitely pissed. And he was determined to make it known by punishing me.

My legs fasten around his waist. "You stopped touching me, Tobias," I repeated, far more hurt than I think he realized. I'd spent weeks thinking he'd found someone else to satisfy his needs and hold in his arms.

"That's not why I-" He shook his head and pulled me away from the wall. I was carried over to the couch and instructed to go on all fours.

I had to palm the wall before me when he entered me from behind. "Fuck!" I cried out, moaning loudly.

He had more control this way, my ass rippling against his lower abdomen. He was fucking me so hard, my breasts spilled out of the dress.

My hair was wrapped around his hand and pulled. "I wouldn't fucking cheat on you, Elle. I fucking love you."

"Then why the fuck won't you tell me!?" I shot back.

I was getting angry all over again.

The sex quickly turned into one that people who didn't understand how we operated would question heavily. I'd be concerned myself if I didn't enjoy being used like a fuck toy.

"Who the fuck are using that tone with?" He snarled, slamming into me so hard that I would have hit my head if he was tugging on my hair so hard. My scalp burned, feeling as though the follicles may just tear from my head.

He fisted my hair tighter and I was pulled up so my back was flush against his chest. The hand wrapped around my hair moved to wrap around my neck. 

He'd squeezed so hard, my vision began to blur. I felt like I was going to black out at any second.

He didn't keep me in this position long. I was shoved onto my stomach. I coughed, breathing heavily as I tried to catch my breath.

He licked his way up my spine until he reached the shell of my ear. "I'm going to fuck every hole on this pretty body," he whispered.

I came just then.

"Did I say you could fucking come, brat?"

"N-No, sir."