Bonus Chapter 3

Valentine's Day Special Pt. 3
Kieran's POV
Elle's determined to punish Tobias for his neglectful behavior. He knows that when it comes to sex, our girl is insatiable. So I found it strange when he stopped giving her the attention she deserved.

On the way over, Elle concluded that Tobias had to be cheating and was feeling guilty about it. There was no other explanation to describe the way he's been acting as of late.

I told her that I didn't believe that. And that Tobias has never been the type to cheat. But all the late-night shifts were starting to make me question otherwise.

I didn't know what to believe anymore. But what I do know is that if he cheated on our girl, I will empty every damn bullet in my gun into his fucking skull. And I mean that shit.

I groaned softly as I watched Elle shift so she was facing Tobias, while I was still inside her.

She leaned back, resting her palms on my thighs as she bounced on my dick.

I knew that Tobias was at his breaking point. He can only go so long without touching Elle. I noticed his clenched jaw and the imprint stretching his slacks. It pained him to watch Elle fuck me and not be able to do anything about it. He wanted in on the action, but couldn't because Elle had put him on time out.

Normally, Tobias would remind her who the real Dom in the relationship is. But he didn't fight back this time and I knew it was because he felt he deserved it. Which he did. He's been such a grumpy asshole. More than usual.

I asked the Chief about it, hoping maybe he knew. When I can't get through to him, the Chief usually can. But he said it wasn't his place to say. This pissed me the fuck off because whatever secret Tobias was holding onto was destroying our relationship with Elle.

"Touch yourself," Elle instructed.

I was focusing on trying not to come right away, while Tobias did as he was told. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He began fisting his length roughly, going at the speed Elle demanded.

Our little switch has always loved being a dom more than a sub. She enjoys watching the way we squirm, especially me. I'm a sucker for a dominant woman. Especially because it's Elle. I'd kill a man if she asked me to. That's how fucking whipped I am when it comes to her.

Elle was having fun, a menacing smile on her face every time she forced Tobias to stop right before he came. She was edging him.

And although he's done it to himself many times before, there was something so damn torturous about Elle being the one in control.

Tobias has always hated when Elle doesn't allow him to come when he wants. He loses control that way. But because he's just as madly in love with her as I am, he wasn't going to dare complain.

She fucked me, the walls of her pussy so tight around my dick that I couldn't control the whimper of pleasure that constantly poured from between my lips.

I was a complete fucking wreck. I was heaving, tears threatening to spill because I didn't think I could hold it much longer. She felt way too damn good.

I needed a break or else I was going to coat every inch of her pink walls with my come.

Luckily, she was in a greedy mood and only focused on obtaining her orgasm before climbing off my lap.

I took in a deep breath, my dick and lap drenched in her arousal and some of my pre-cum.

I don't know how many times she and I orgasmed during the rounds and rounds of sex we had, but exhaustion was beginning to catch up to me.

I watched with tired eyes as Elle tugged Tobias' tie loose and tied his hands behind his back. Tobias didn't fight back or argue with her. He didn't want to risk being denied his release much longer.

"Elle," he murmured lowly.

She took the panties she'd taken off earlier and stuffed them into his mouth. "Shut the fuck up."

From the dark glare Tobias was giving her, he wanted so badly to rip free from his shackles and fuck the dominance right out of her. He was only going to allow so much before he forcibly took his control back.

Seeing their toxic asses together reminded me why I love the relationship Elle and I have. We rarely argue and the sex between us is fun and sweet.

But when it comes to her and Tobias, it's followed by challenging one another to see who's more dominant right before they start fucking like they aren't head over heels in love with each other.

Elle slung her leg over his and made herself comfortable on his lap. She ground her bare pussy against his cock, her hand wrapped around his throat.

Tobias' groans were muffled by her black panties, his chest rapidly rising and falling.

"I bet you're dying to be inside me. Aren't you, baby?"

Tobias' frown deepened. Elle chuckled and removed the panties from his mouth so she could kiss him. I didn't know how, but watching the way she tugged at his bottom lip with her teeth was making me hard all over again.

I didn't have enough energy for another round, so instead, I watched the two of them while I slowly stroked my length.

My fingers slid up and down with ease until I exploded all over my chest. I moaned softly, feeling my dick twitch while I cleaned myself off with one of the fresh towels we leave in the room.

When I was finished, my eyes were trained back on Elle. She would wind her hips and stop, repeating the process over and over again. "Beg me," she whispered against Tobias' lips.

I didn't think the fucker deserved to orgasm. He's been treating us like shit. And because we care about him, we've been trying to get through to him so we can help him in any way we can. But of course, he's too damn stubborn to let anyone else in.

This is the first time he's kept a secret from me and I'm starting to feel some way about it. What could have possibly happened for him to become this closed-off?

Tobias growled. "You're starting to piss me off, Elle."

"Why? Because you want to come and I won't let you?"

He didn't answer her question and instead, said, "untie me." He kept his voice calm, his tone heavily laced with a rage that should honestly scare Elle.

But it doesn't, because the little nymph loves a challenge.

Elle shook her head and got off Tobias' lap. "Is there someone else?" She suddenly blurted out, her voice soft. Tobias and I both caught the way her voice cracked and her eyes watered.

"What?" Tobias questioned with wide eyes.

"Are you cheating on me?" She asked, rephrasing her question even though Tobias understood the first well.

"Why the fuck would you ask me that?" He snapped in anger, offended that she would even ask such a thing.

"Are you?" I spoke up, also wanting to know if this was what was eating away at his guilty conscious.

He seemed hurt by the question as his blue eyes flickered to me. "Are you fucking serious right now? I would never... fuck! His attention was back on Elle. "Untie me, Elle. Now!"

"No," she said, crossing her arms. "Tell us what's going on first."

"I can't."

"Tobias, we can't help you unless you tell us what's going on."

"I don't want help. I want you. So please just drop this and let me have you. I fucking missed you. I love you."

Elle froze.

I knew that any chance of getting a confession out of him was over as soon as those three words left his lips.

"Untie me, baby."

Elle had become putty in his hands as she moved to free Tobias' hands. As soon as his hands were freed, Tobias picked Elle up and roughly pinned her to the wall.

I took that as my cue to leave. I was all fucked out and didn't feel like third-wheeling, so I decided that the bar would better enjoy my company.