Chapter 22

Kieran and Tobias never did disclose what their reward would be had they won the bet tonight.

When we got back to the house, all they did was instruct me to strip down and wait for them in the basement.

Excitement pumped through my veins when I heard footsteps striding towards me. I wanted to lift my head and get a look at the men who had me orgasming in the middle of a restaurant, but didn't want to be punished.

At least not yet.

I didn't want anything to ruin this moment. The moment I have been waiting for since I signed the contract that made me theirs.

"Look at me, Elle."

Hearing Kieran's deep but sweet voice in my ear, I slowly lifted my gaze to him. I stared into his dark brown eyes, pure lust burning in them. I was tempted to look over at Tobias, but managed to maintain eye contact with Kieran.

He rubbed small circles into my cheek, his touch reaching the ache in between my thighs.

Kieran was standing in front of me with his gray sweatpants on, his imprint teasing me just as it had the first time we were down here.

I swallowed. "I want it," I blurted out, unable to hold my tongue.

"Want what?"

"Your dick."

"Where?"

"In my mouth."

Kieran looked back at Tobias, his thumb still caressing my cheek in dangerously slow circles. "What do you think Tobias? Does our girl deserve to be fucked in that pretty mouth of hers?"

Tobias didn't utter a word. He simply walked over to the bed and sat down. Kieran smiled, motioning me to stand and follow him.

We moved closer to the bed, Tobias in my peripheral as Kieran resumed his position in front of me. I let out a gasp, my breathing labored as Kieran pushed his pants down to his ankles.

Fuck...

Keiran's words may drip with the sweetness of an angel, but the man was sculpted by Lucifer. 

I didn't see how any of that was going to fit in my mouth. The shocked look on my face must have been obvious, because Kieran went back to caressing my cheek. It was as if he was letting me that I had nothing to be afraid of.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. Only take as much as you can handle. And if you need me to stop, just tap my thigh and I'll stop."

His soothing voice always brought about a sense of calmness. I honestly could listen to him talk forever.

I had my hands behind my back, Kieran ushering me to open my mouth with a single tap of his finger to my jaw.

Opening my mouth, his other hand grabbed the back of my head and he slowly eased his cock into my mouth. He took his time, allowing me to get used to him stretching my mouth wide.

He groaned, stopping half way. "Do you think you could handle more of me, baby?" I nodded, letting him proceed forward. I gagged slightly when the tip of his cock reached the back of my throat. "Mmm," he hummed lowly. "That's a good girl."

Holding my head down, he slowly thrusted his hips forward, fucking my mouth in a gentle but thorough manner. 

"Look how good our girl's doing," Kieran said with a sexy groan, closing his eyes to focus on the feel of my mouth around his erection.

The groans coming out of him turned into moans, his grip on my hair slightly tighter than before. It wasn't enough to hurt me, but it definitely got my attention.

I whimpered, Kieran cursing and quickly withdrawing his dick from between my lips. He chuckled, panting loudly. "Fuck baby, you almost made me come early."

He gave his cock a few slow strokes before sliding back into my mouth with ease. I whimpered, feeling him in my throat. 

I could see Tobias from the corner of my eye with his hand down his black sweatpants, his hand hidden as he roughly fisted his cock.

There was something so damn hot about Tobias watching me suck Kieran's cock while jerking himself off. Between the sexy sounds flowing from Kieran's lips and Tobias' burning gaze, I didn't know which one turned me on more.

I was enjoying the sounds my mouth was drawing out of Kieran when suddenly I felt something vibrating between my thighs. 

I'd forgotten all about the sex toy Tobias buried in my pussy, the little blue egg having me squirming. I knew this was his doing, remembering that he was the one with the remote when we were in the restaurant. 

Being on my knees with this vibrating toy inside me made it difficult to focus on pleasing Kieran. I had to tap Kieran's thigh, so he'd stop.

"Shit," I moaned through a breathless pant, biting my lip.

Kieran stood erect and eyes ablaze as he watched me shift into a seated position. I spread my legs apart, my knees bent as I pulled the toy out of my body and pressed it to my bud.

"Fucking hell," Kieran said when I used my free hand to motion him towards me. I sucked him back into my mouth, moaning into cock. He twitched in my mouth, his hand back on my head.

I could hear the faint sound of Tobias cursing under his breath, his hand moving faster, determined to push him right over the edge.

Unintentionally matching his pace and rhythm, I bobbed my head faster while adding pressure to the vibrator pressed directly against my throbbing bud.

"Where would you like my come, sweet girl?" Kieran asked, ready to burst. "In your mouth?" He suggested, moaning louder now that he was nearing his release.

"Mhm," I hummed, his pulsating dick preventing me from using actual words.

Shoving my head down as far as it would go, he held me there while his hot come spewed from the head of his cock, the salty fluid coating every inch of my mouth. He grunted, giving his hips one last thrust before pulling out of my mouth.

He wasn't the only one that came, Tobias' throaty groan filling the room as a result of his orgasm, while I tossed my head back to ride out my own toe curling climax.

"Shit," we all said simultaneously once we returned from the euphoric high we just experienced, breathless and pleasurably satisfied.