Chapter 25

Kieran's POV
Sighing, I used the white cloth in my hand to scrub my body clean. I didn't hear the bathroom door or the shower door open.

It wasn't until I felt Elle's soft fingers on my hip and her perky nipples brushing up against my back that I realized she'd snuck in.

I glanced over my shoulder to look down at her naked form, my dick hard as a fucking rock at the sight of her.

"What are you doing?" I scolded. "Are trying to get us in trouble?"

"You smell good," she murmured pressing her cheek to my back and sighing in content.

"Elle, did you hear me?"

"I did. Tobias is gone."

"Where is he?"

She shrugged. "Don't know. Don't care. I just want you to fuck me."

"Wha-" I turned around and grabbed her face. "Why are you acting so- are you fucking high?"

"Maybe," she replied in a sing-song voice.

I had a nightmare last night, which only aided my insomnia. So I decided to make pot brownies to get my mind off the recurring nightmare I have about the car accident that killed my parents.

"Did you not see the note that read, 'do not eat' followed by my name?"

She nodded. "I did, but they looked so good."

"Fuck, Elle."

Tobias is going to kill me.

Elle got down on her knees and grabbed my cock.

I pulled her back onto her feet, shaking my head. "We can't. You know the rules."

"So let's go into the basement."

"No. You're not in your right mind to consent to anything."

"I consented when I signed the contract."

"That's not how this works, Elle." I stepped out of the shower, tugging her with me as I grabbed my towel to wrap around her body.

She whined, trying to reach for me a second time. "But I'm horny."

"I know, darling," I told her softly. "But we can't."

Quickly grabbing another towel to put around my waist, I led her back into my room and sat her down on the bed.

I looked into her red eyes, a string of curse words leaving my lips as I began to pace the room. I ran my hand through my damp hair, not sure how to fix this before Tobias gets back.

"Exactly how many brownies did you eat?" I asked, pausing to look at her.

She was staring off into the distance, clearly stoned out of her mind.

"Elle. Focus!"

"Why... why are you yelling?"

"How many brownies did you eat?" I asked again.

She held up two fingers and I sighed with relief. My blood pressure spiked back up when she added four more fingers on her other hand.

"Six!? What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

Suddenly she's laughing. And not the adorable way she normally does. This one is maniacal and uncontrolled. Her entire upper body shakes as she points at me like she's just witnessed the funniest thing in the world.

I glance down, not sure what she's laughing about until she shouts immaturely, "nipples!"

The word is apparently hilarious to her, because she repeats the word a couple more times, laughing harder than the last.