Chapter 11

Tobias' POV
She's such a damned tease! The way she got down on her knees and looked up at me with those large round eyes. And then she called me sir.

Fuck me...

Kieran may be right. I may not be able to control myself around her for much longer. She's not like our past partners. There's something different about her.

She pisses me off to no end, but she also makes my cock achingly hard with just a single glance.

Just looking at her be such a good girl for me, despite hating how I bossy and rude I am to her almost made me come right in my pants.

I felt so weak and vulnerable before her, which is why I had to get out of there.

For such a submissive position, you would think I would have all the power in that moment. But I didn't. It was her who held all the power.

A smile tugs at my lips. She continues to impress me everyday. And I can't wait to have her on her knees begging me to fuck the obedience into her tight little pussy.

Fisting my erect cock, I thrust my hips forward, spraying the shower floor with my hot seed. Grunting, I picture Elle on her knees in that sexy white lingerie, those enticing brown eyes of hers challenging me with every look.

I can't wait to have her.

Kieran's not into the whole dominant and submissive thing, but he sure seemed to love seeing her on her knees as much as I did.

She brings out a side of us no woman has ever been able to do. And truthfully, it scares me. Just the thought of not being in control of this is frightening as hell.

Not to mention how possessive and protective I'm starting to feel over her. She's the first woman to ever make me feel this way. Which also scares me.

She's changing me and I still have yet to determine whether or not it's a good thing.

****

I woke up the next morning with a load of sticky white come all in my pants.

I've been having sexual dreams about Elle since she arrived. I'd wake up with an erection and take care of it in the bathroom.

But this time was different. Because none of the sexual dreams I've had has ever gotten me so turned on that I blow a load in my boxer briefs.

After spending almost an hour in the shower, I get dressed and finally head downstairs for breakfast. Everyone's already in the dining hall eating breakfast when I arrive. Sitting down at the table, Ruth immediately pours me my morning cup of coffee.

"Good morning, Mr. Grant."

"Good morning, Ruth."

I'm trying not to make eye contact with Elle, because if I do then I may just fuck her right on this table. 

Kieran's smiling at me, as if reading all the vulgar thoughts swirling around in my head.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did know what I was thinking. We've been together our whole life. We're practically brothers. So he can probably tell when I'm in the mood.

Despite my want to have her- I can't. Not yet. I don't engage in any kind of sexual acts with my partner until I know she's ready. And Elle is not.

I need to see how she does with Kieran first. Besides, I enjoy denying myself sexual gratification. It's how I keep myself under control. The last time I lost control...

"Mr. Grant?" Hearing Ruth call my name rips me from thoughts of the past with Kieran and I's first partner. I look over at Ruth, a smile plastered on her aging face. "Would you like some more coffee?"

I looked down at my coffee mug, not realizing I had already finished the one I was drinking. Nodding, she pours me another before returning to the kitchen.

"Do you mind if I take Sadie to that new arcade that just opened up in the city?" Olivia asks her sister.

"Sure, but you have to call me every half an hour so I know you're okay." Olivia and Sadie thanked their sister, hugging her before excusing themselves from the table.

"Bye Kieran! Bye Mr. Grant!" Sadie shouts with a wave and a smile on her way out of the dining hall.

Kieran waves, while I give them a head nod. I'm not very fond of children. They annoy the hell out of me.

But Elle's sisters aren't so bad. And they follow rules, which is something that I prioritize heavily under my roof.

"I want to talk about last night," Elle says, once her sisters are gone.

She's a very persistent woman. When she wants something she goes after it. And she doesn't stop until she has it. In this case, she wants us. 

Ever since she overheard us talking about looking for a new partner the other day she has been adamant on becoming that person. I admire a woman who knows what she wants.

She might not see it, but she has the potential to become an incredible business woman. If she were interested in that sort of thing, she would have made for a valuable partner within my company.

"Do you wish to continue negotiating the contract?" Kieran asks.

"There's no need. I already signed it."

So determined.

That's my girl.

Her contract looked pretty much like the ones we've given out to past partners, only ours included more details about the types of things we are interested in. 

Elle doesn't look like she has much experience. Which means we would have to take things slow. We don't want to scare her off. And we have done that before in the past.

"I just have one question." Her face turns bright red, her teeth piercing her lower lip as her brown eyes flicker between the two of us nervously. "Do the two of you- I mean have you ever..."

Kieran and I both look at one another, realizing what she's asking us. "She wants to know if we fuck each other Tobias," Kieran says with a smirk.

Her face turns even redder than before, nearing the color of a ripe tomato.

"No, we do not," I answer. "We've thought about it, but it's not really our thing."

"Oh," she mutters, her face flushed from having asked such an embarrassing question.

"Do you have any other questions for us? Kieran asks, looking back at her. "If you're wondering about our health, then we can provide you with our information."

"No, that's okay. I trust you."

"So," Kieran says, bringing his attention back to me. "Does this mean she's ours?" He has this hopeful look in his eyes. He craves her bad. As do I. And something tells me that if I don't take up the opportunity that's presented itself, we won't be able to find another like her.

I look back at her, seeing so much excitement and curiosity behind her eyes. She's pleading with her eyes as if she may just die if she doesn't have us. She's breathing heavily, the anticipation eating her up inside.

"Yes," I finally answer. "She's our girl now."