Chapter 14

The following night after we got home from work and ate dinner, I said goodnight to everyone and left to tuck Sadie into bed. 

After that, I took a shower, blow dried my hair, and returned to my room. This was all a part of my nightly routine, so when I found a red three piece lingerie set and a silk black robe laid out neatly on my bed I froze.

Is this it?

Am I finally going to have Kieran and Tobias?

I just stared at the clothes, excited but frightened. I didn't know what to expect. Despite having agreed to officially make me their girl a month ago, they haven't touched me.

And everytime I would ask them what was taking so long they just would keep telling me that "I wasn't ready" or "it wasn't time."

I don't know what kind of kinky shit they have planned for me, but I made it clear what I did and didn't want to partake in. There were some things I was unsure about, but I'm an open minded person.

Noticing the little white card with my name written in cursive beside the clothes, I picked it up and flipped it open to read what was inside. The note read:

Put this on and go to the basement.

                                                        -K

I set the card down and eyed the lingerie once more. I didn't even know they had a basement. I thought I had been in every room when Ruth gave me a tour of the house, but I guess not. Maybe she forgot.

I shrugged, before removing my bath robe and putting on the lingerie set as the card had instructed. When I was dressed, I turned to look at myself in the geometric mirror above my dresser.

Everything was so red. From the lacy bra and panties down to the thigh high stockings and garter belt. Kieran's favorite color must be red.

Leaving my recently washed and blow dried hair alone, I slipped into the short silky black robe and tied the belt around my waist.

I put on a pair of black stiletto heels that I had under my bed and left the room. I wandered around the mansion until I eventually found a door leading down to the basement.

Stepping down from the last step, my eyes widened. The room's interior looked like it came straight out of an erotica. 

The walls were painted black, sex toys of every kind hung or shelved on the walls. There were whips, chains, vibrators, and some unknown toys that I didn't have any clue about how they worked. 

Everything you could possibly think to be used during sex was in here. I shuddered. The thought of using some of these sexual instruments makes me want to run out of the room and never turn back.

There was a California King sized platform bed with black satin sheets and pillows. The canopy bed had sheer black curtains, which could be used for privacy, decoration, or both. There wasn't a comforter on the bed, so I assumed it wasn't for sleeping. Not that it looked comfortable enough to even sleep in.

Walking further into the wide open room, my eyes still scaling the perimeter, I stopped and stood in front of the whips. I will definitely have to pass on that. It looks like it hurts.

Taking the tips of my fingers, I lightly brushed my fingers over the leathered toys. I don't see how anyone could find this arousing.

"Don't touch that!"

"Shit!" I leaped back, my heart rapidly beating in my chest at the sudden sound of Kieran's low, raspy voice in my ear. I clutched my chest, struggling to catch my breath.