Chapter 41

Elle's POV
I was making out with both of my men, their hands hungrily roaming over my naked body.

I broke the kiss with Kieran to continue kissing Tobias. I repeated this a few times, switching between the both of them. Whenever I kissed Kieran he would moan. And whenever I locked lips with Tobias he would groan.

It was a bit overwhelming with both of them touching me at the same time. I had one of them tenderly fondling my breasts and the other roughly palming my sex.

I pulled away from Tobias to stare up at the mirror on the ceiling. I would have never thought to install a mirror above the bed.

I think it's genius, really. I look sexy and so do my men. They're as naked as I am, a perfect view of their assets on display for me to enjoy.

I laid down, my head slightly sinking down into the soft fluff of pillow underneath me.

Tobias had shifted down the bed, leaving a trail of kisses all along my body. He spread my legs apart, looking up at me before shoving his face in between my thighs.

I hummed, winding my hips so that I was riding his face. His tongue swirled over my bud and I let out a gasp. "Shit."

Kieran stroked my cheek with his thumb and I turned to look at him. "Rememeber your breathing, sweet girl."

I nodded, reaching for his cock. He whimpered at my touch, pleasure building up inside him as I stroked his erection. I used the pre-cum dripping from the tip as lube, enjoying the way he moaned and panted laboriously.

My head swiveled to look back down at Tobias, who had located a spot that continuously withdrew moan after moan from me.

Staring up at me, he ate me out like I was the best meal he had ever had. His eyes dark and lust filled, while his tongue poked, prodded, and flicked.

I couldn't just feel how wet I was, but I could hear it too. It had a pink tinge blossoming on my cheeks, especially because Tobias wouldn't stop groaning in delight.

"Fuck, I love this pussy," he growled, the sound reverberating through my sex.

I was losing my rhythm, to in which Kieran shook his head. "Ah, ah, ah. Keep going."

I decided to take him into my mouth instead. Which he seemed to agree was the better option because his eyes rolled. "Damn, beautiful."

Entangling his fingers in my hair, he was given complete control of my movements. He took his time steering my head back and forth on his dick.

"You're doing so well, baby."

Despite the fact that I was gagging and my eyes were watering, Kieran's praise gave me the boost of confidence that I needed.

I moved his hand out of the way and grabbed his hips. He didn't fight me on it as I looked in him the eye while sucking him as hard and fast as I could.

****

Kieran's POV
I was trying so hard to keep from coming fast, Elle's mouth like a fucking vice around my cock.

It was amazing to see her comfortably take all of me in her beautiful mouth. Her mouth felt almost as warm and wet as her pussy as it sucked me in and clenched around me.

"You're going to make me come, Elle." I whimpered, my balls tight as fuck and minutes away from bursting. "Slow down, damn it."

It was becoming too much for me. Especially because I wanted to enjoy her a little longer and didn't think I'd be able to get hard and come a second time.