Chapter 33

Kieran drove like a mad man all the way back home. And when we got out of the car, Tobias threw me over his shoulder as if I were as light as a feather.

Something had awakened inside my men. Something primal that could only be quelled with my touch.

I was carried down into the basement, the sex dungeon becoming like a second home for us.

Tobias threw me onto the bed, my body bouncing off the mattress a few times before settling in the comfort of satin sheets.

I quickly removed my clothes, uncomfortable and hot with all those layers. I tossed them onto the floor, letting them scatter wherever.

"Play with yourself," Tobias demanded, reaching for his tie as he began to strip away an article of clothing one by one ever so slowly.

Kieran did the same, removing his leather jacket, shirt, and pants until he standing before me in only his underwear.

The boxer briefs he wore hugged his firm ass, his cock struggling to breathe against the cotton blend material.

I audibly gasped, my fingers skating down in between my legs to fondle my bud. My other hand reached up to cup my breast, my back bowing as my eyes shift back and forth between Tobias and Kieran.

"Please don't make me wait," I begged, rolling my hips.

Kieran grinned as he approached my side. He pushed my hand away from my sex. He pinched my bud, eliciting a cry of pain and pleasure on my end.

Two fingers were inserted into my wet pussy, Kieran using his other hand to push down on my lower abdomen.

He leaned down to kiss me. "I can't wait to make you come, pretty girl," he whispered, before sucking on my bottom lip.

I couldn't breathe, overstimulated by how fast his fingers moved inside me. "K-Kieran," I sputtered.

"Yes, baby?"

"I need your mouth."

There was no hesitation, his lips detaching from mine to latch onto my other set of lips. Every flick of his tongue had me whimpering and squirming.

Withdrawing his fingers from my wetness, he hooked his fingers under my thigh and tilted his head to gain better access. When his tongue entered my pussy- his lips slathering a mixture of saliva and arousal all over my sex, my hand shot down to yank at his hair.

He groaned. "Such a delicious fucking pussy."

There was a tightness in the pit of my stomach that only intensified the longer Kieran's tongue fucked my pussy.

"Shit."

I was about to come.

I cried out when the pressure finally hit its breaking point. I was so thankful that this room was sound proof, because I damn near screamed.

My body shook, Kieran chuckling as he pulled away to marvel at all the sex juices that spilled out of me and darkened the sheets.

"So damn beautiful."

Tobias, who was now fully standing in all his naked glory, nodded his head in agreement. "Very."

His blue eyes sparkled as he licked his lips and made his way towards me. I didn't move, allowing him to admire Kieran's work.

He slowly walked around the bed, inspecting me closely. "Come here," he motioned with a wiggle of his index finger.

I rolled onto my stomach and shifted to the far left of the bed where he stood. His dick was inches from my face and I had to restrain myself from sticking out my tongue and tasting him.