Chapter 119: Delicious Barbecue

Start from the beginning

[Qijiu Moran: Do you really want to eat roasted stones? Is the stone of this planet also a kind of food?]

The audience were all at a loss, not understanding what Ruan Tang was doing. The other guests did the same, casting curious glances at Ruan Tang and He Yunchen, but out of trust in Ruan Tang, they didn't ask any questions.

Soon the stone was baked until it started to smoke. Ruan Tang moved the stone aside with a wooden stick. After brushing a layer of oil on the surface of the stone slab, he put the meat slices that had not had time to be skewered into skewers one by one. slate.

When the sliced ​​meat hit the hot slate, it immediately began to steam. When the surface of the sliced ​​meat began to change color, Ruan Tang skillfully turned the sliced ​​meat over with chopsticks. Sitting beside him, He Yunchen grilled the sliced ​​meat imitating the example. It didn't take long to roast a large plate of sliced ​​meat, sprinkled with cumin powder and chili powder, and the taste was quite good.

Ruan Tang even made some sweet noodle sauce. After adding various seasonings, he made a barbecue sauce and dipped the grilled meat slices into the sauce. It was also super delicious.

[Who moved my chickens: Oh my god! My Tang's brain is too easy to use, right? Can you come up with such a clever way to use stone slabs to barbecue?]

[Miao Miao loves to eat all the dishes of the anchor: The important thing is that we can finally eat meat!]

[Baomu can't hold it: Yes! I love Tangtang Ten Thousand Years!]

This group of big eaters headed by Gilbert was there, and the dozens of kilograms of barbecue were wiped out by them. After eating and drinking, everyone hugged their stomachs or sat or lay on the ground, not wanting to move.

Looking at the beautiful blue sky and white clouds, the luxuriant green grass, the clumps of flowers, and the sound of gurgling water, this feeling of tranquility and distance is so beautiful that it cannot be described in words.

"Oh my God, it's so beautiful here! I don't even want to go back! How about I come to be a guest on your show? I don't want money! It's completely free!" Gilbert said seriously.

"What else can you do besides eating?" He Yunchen refused with a cold face.

"I...I can work!"

In order to prove that he is a useful person, Gilbert, who was well fed and full of energy and had nowhere to vent his energy, immediately started working with a few confidants.

Facts have proved that Gilbert does have good architectural talents. Without drawings, he actually built a luxurious version of the "Stone Pavilion" by hand. Root was so powerful that he found a huge stone, and then used the light blade borrowed from He Yunchen and the others to shape the stone into the shape they needed, and finally used four stone pillars to prop up a stone gazebo. Connected with long stone benches, a stone table and four stone benches were created in the middle. The top of the pavilion was specially polished into a round shape by Gilbert, which looks like a Nordic architectural style, strong and beautiful.

While everyone was sitting or lying down to digest their food, the four Rutes actually tossed out a pavilion, which made them not know what to say for a while.

"Hahaha, come and see this table!" Gilbert triumphantly greeted them to come and see his "masterpiece".

It turns out that the round stone table is hollow in the middle, and the middle stone slab can be replaced. After the stone slab is lifted, the space below can be filled with charcoal fire or firewood. In Gilbert's words, it will be more convenient to barbecue in the future... ...

It can be said that he is very foodie.

"That's right." He Yunchen gave him a rare compliment, "Go to our camp later and build us one."

The place where they eat now is near the camp of Chen Yang and Cao Jun, so this pavilion is also built on the grass. But it is a distance from where Ruan Tang and the others live, so it is not very convenient to come here.

This pavilion is really useful. It can not only shade the sun but also keep out the rain. It must be very comfortable to lie down and take a nap in the afternoon, so it is best to build one near their camp.

"No problem!" Gilbert patted his chest to assure, and then looked at Ruan Tang with sparkling eyes, "Then dinner...?"

"Dinner is included."

"Great!"

With food as a tempted, Gilbert was full of motivation. He lived in Seablue Star for two full days and built eight pavilions, not only one around each camp, but also those places with good scenery. When the people of the later empire came to travel, it provided a very good place to rest.

And because of his ingenious design, for the past two days, there has been a smell of... cumin grilled meat on Planet Aquamarine.

Even the program team was very cheeky and included barbecues and gazebos as highlights to attract tourists in Seablue Star's tourism promotion.