Chapter 56: Eight Treasure Balls

"Oh!" Gilbert didn't think much, and warmly offered the invitation, "We heard that the canteen of your military headquarters tastes very good, so we come over and have a taste. Have you had lunch yet? If you want to eat, why not go together?"

He Yunchen silently pressed his fingers on the place where the word "food" was marked on the express box in his hand, and replied lightly, "You go, I want to check and accept the documents first."

"Then alright..." Gilbert shrugged in disappointment, then followed the two government officials and walked towards the cafeteria.

As soon as they arrived at the cafeteria, Gilbert and the others were attracted by the smell of food. Seeing the spectacular scene of tens of thousands of sergeants dining in the huge cafeteria, he couldn't help admiring: "It's amazing, Mr. Ruan Tang! How many apprentices did he take?"

"Six."

"Only six?" Gilbert couldn't believe it, how could six people cook meals for so many people?

The man also saw his doubts, and explained, "Actually, intelligent robots are cooking. Mr. Ruan Tang's apprentices only need to complete the daily menu design and preparation of ingredients, and then direct the intelligent robots to cook. Just make it out of the robot."

"Really? Can the food made by the robot be delicious?" Gilbert asked curiously.

"Of course, you'll know after you try it."

The man turned on his optical brain and guided the Rute people to choose the dishes they want to eat. Coincidentally, there is a main dish on today's menu that is also braised pork. I just tasted braised pork yesterday. The deliciousness of the meat all the Ruters chose this dish without hesitation.

They found vacant seats and sat down, and the food was served after a short while. The presentation looked good and the portions were very generous. I don't know how it tastes.

Gilbert picked up the spoon, scooped a piece of meat into his mouth, the same thick oily red sauce, the same tender and crispy, but the taste always felt a little lacking, and he always felt that it was not as good as the braised pork they tasted yesterday It is so intoxicating, but it is still passable. It is true to say that it is six or seven points of Ruan Tang's level.

"Mr. Ruan won't let me take them away, how many robots can I take away?" Gilbert asked suddenly.

The man hesitated and said, "You... you have to discuss this with His Majesty, we can't decide."

"Well, when I go to see Cheng Ji in the afternoon, let's talk about it with him." After speaking, he lit up the empty plate in front of him, "Can I have another one?"

"We want it too!"

Ruan Tang didn't know Gilbert and the others, this group of foodies fell in love with the intelligent robot of the empire again. After eating lunch, he took a nap comfortably, and after getting up, he began to prepare for the live broadcast in the evening. At this time, he received a message from the government personnel, saying that the amount prepared at noon was too small, and Gilbert and the others were not full, so he politely asked him if he could prepare more for the evening.

So in the live broadcast tonight, besides the boiled beef that the audience promised to make, Ruan Tang also planned to make another eight-treasure meatball, which is very good for eating. This amount should almost make these Rute people full. .

After logging in to the star network to buy a bunch of ingredients, Ruan Tang started the live broadcast. He doesn't need to hide his identity anymore anyway, so he just keeps using fixed-point live broadcast. This kind of live broadcast is actually more convenient for him.