Chapter 92: Celebration Banquet - (Part 2)

The next ingredients brought up were the corpses of flying insects that looked like grasshoppers, all of which had their wings and tails removed in advance, washed with water and drained. Undoubtedly, such bugs are the most rejected by the audience, and countless people expressed their unwillingness to eat them.

However, these objections did not affect Ruan Tang. He was well aware of the unprincipled urgency of his audience in front of delicious food. He believed that they would be overwhelmed by this delicious food after the finished product came out of the pan.

He heats up the pan and coats it with a layer of oil, then slowly roasts it at a low temperature until the flying insects dry up and turn brown, then put chopped green onion and minced garlic sautéed in hot oil, and then pour soy sauce, Seasoned with chili oil and pepper, the burnt yellow insect corpses exude a soaring aroma.

[Hua Hua Dazzling: Uh...it smells so good...don't seduce me!]

[The original scenery of my hometown: Oh, you can eat it with your eyes closed. It tastes pretty good. It feels a bit like fried chicken. It's delicious!]

[ID30145859: The upstairs intends to seduce me with false advertisements! I will not be fooled!]

[Li Yue: Hmph, you cowards, it's so delicious! Fragrant and crispy!]

Pots of grasshoppers baked one after another, the aroma of chopped green onion and minced garlic brings out its own aroma, the taste is crisp and delicious, and seasoned with a little soy sauce, it feels more delicious. The meat inside the worm is tender and tender, a bit like the taste of chicken. The spicy taste of the chili permeates inside, full of spicy and delicious fragrance, making people more and more refreshing. I wish I could eat this whole plate at once!

Sure enough, just as Ruan Tang imagined, the audience couldn't resist the aroma at all. Many people tried it with the idea of ​​giving it a try, but the result was out of control.

Finally, three kinds of insect eggs were served. The first one was milky white, about the size of a pea, and looked a bit like ant eggs. This was the appearance of the grass insects before they hatched. The second is beige, with slightly pointed ends, a bit like a bee pupa, which is the appearance of flying insects before hatching. The last one is the size of an adult man's thumb, dark brown in appearance, and looks a bit like a silkworm chrysalis, and when it hatches, it becomes a beetle.

The worm eggs are very convenient to handle. Wash them and boil them in water, then mix them with fresh corn kernels, chopped cucumbers and carrots, etc., and finally season with salt, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, pepper, etc. Season with the special sauce made from the ingredients.

Yellow, white, red, green, the four bright colors are mixed together, the color is very bright and refreshing, and the specially prepared sauce emits a sweet and sour smell, which makes people salivate. Take a bite with a spoon, the eggs are extremely delicious, soft and tender, mixed with the sweetness of corn, the tenderness of cucumbers, and the sweetness of carrots, plus the seasoning of the sauce, all kinds of flavors emerge endlessly, All are dancing on the tip of the tongue, which is extremely enjoyable. This cooking method seems simple, but the taste is surprisingly good.

As for the eggs of flying insects, they are deep-fried until golden and sprinkled with pepper and salt.

The audience's acceptance of these two kinds of food made from insect eggs was much higher, and they quickly devoured them in large chunks.