Chapter 86: It Tastes Like Chicken and Crunchy

With He Yunyi's proof, the fact that Zerg can eat it seems to be a certainty. Seeing that He Weiye was still a little unbelievable, Ruan Tang smiled slightly, and took out a fresh-keeping box from behind, "Actually... I brought some here."

Considering He Weiye's acceptance, he can see it without the Hechong kind. The original shape of a small bug came, but a beetle was used, and only the meat was peeled off for cooking. The crystal meat was spread in a fresh-keeping box, and the prototype could not be seen, and it seemed to be ordinary.

But He Weiye knew that it was definitely Zerg corpses inside. Although the tempting aroma is always lingering at the tip of his nose, his heart is tormented: if he eats, he seems to betray his faith; Clenched into a fist, then forced himself to release it slowly, pinched the chopsticks next to him, picked up a piece tremblingly, and put it into his mouth.

The moment the meat touched his teeth, he couldn't help closing his eyes, and then opened them suddenly: how could it be——

He snatched the fresh-keeping box in disbelief, staring at the crystal white and tender meat inside, how could it not be possible? It's unbelievable that the sweet and smooth taste in the mouth comes from their confidant who has a terrifying appearance and amazing combat power!

Zerg... Zerg...

He chewed these two words repeatedly, just like the days and nights before, but this time what lingered on his lips and teeth was no longer bitterness and hopelessness, but an incomparably sweet delicacy!

"Okay...okay!" He clenched his fists tightly, finally recovered from the disbelief at the beginning, laughed slowly, and then laughed loudly, "Ruan Tang, you are really a blessing to our empire!"

The edibility of the Zerg has been determined, but there is still a huge problem lying in front of them-how to convince the frontline soldiers that the Zerg is edible?

This matter is similar to the situation on Planet 19. When Ruan Tang said that the water monsters on Planet 19 could be eaten, everyone was skeptical and negative, but later, Ruan Tang used the water monsters have been made into delicacies, and people have accepted these water monsters only after seeing them with their own eyes and tasting them with their own mouths.

But now the soldiers are fighting on the front line, and their lives may be in danger at any time. Where do they have the time to watch Ruan Tang's live broadcast?

If it is only relying on Ruan Tang's personal influence, coupled with the military's mandatory orders, although some people may actually implement them, more people may be obedient and disobedient, and even have more negative rebellious emotions, thinking that the empire has abandoned them. into deeper despair.

After all, the Zerg is different from the sea monster. Although the sea monster is also ugly and can cause harm to people, at best, there are some wounds, but it is not fatal. The water monster is far less ugly and dangerous than the Zerg. Therefore, it is more difficult to accept eating Zerg than water monsters.

When a terrifying enemy who is about to kill you at any time and eat you up is standing in front of you, someone tells you that you can eat this enemy, how thick the nerves are, how overwhelmed the person is, Will you believe it without hesitation?

Ruan Tang had already considered this issue before coming here, and discussed it with He Yunyi for a long time before setting off for the military headquarters. He looked at He Weiye's deeply drawn brows, and suggested in a low voice, "Marshal, I have an idea..."