Chapter 102: Hehehe

Chapter 102: Hehehe

Ruan Tang was dragged by He Yunchen all the way out from behind the exit branch of the Chefs Association. He originally planned to go home by car, but he didn't expect that the branch would be surrounded by reporters who heard the news. They swarmed like sharks smelling fishy, ​​and all kinds of cameras pointed in their direction, scrambling to ask questions.

"Major General He, the Imperial Army has defeated the Valen Army, and today they returned triumphantly. His Majesty even went to greet him in person. As the chief general, why did you leave alone and hide your identity to be a judge of a chef competition?

"Are there any connections between the contestants this year?"

"Major General He..."

Today is the day when the Imperial Army returned from a great victory, and even His Majesty the Emperor went to greet the triumphant army in person, such a big news, the reporters will naturally not receive the missed news. As the main general of this battle, He Yunchen had made great military exploits, so he was naturally the key interviewee, but when they arrived, he was nowhere to be seen. Even if His Majesty knew his whereabouts, they didn't dare to rush up and ask, so they could only suppress their curiosity and continue the interview.

Unexpectedly, not long after the interview was over, there was news from Starnet that He Yunchen had appeared in the Young Chef Contest and became one of the special judges!

The days of fighting and running around all the way made Major General He look tired, but even so, it was really strange that he would come to participate in this culinary competition. Although this cutting-edge culinary competition has become very popular in the empire recently and has aroused great repercussions, it is only a variety show after all, so how can it be compared with real military achievements? What's more, this kind of thing, how can it be worth such a big fight, and even let His Majesty's pigeons go?

Why did He Yunchen come to this match in such a hurry? Or for whom?

If you can figure out the reason for this, maybe it will be another big news that can attract a lot of heat!

However, no matter how excited they were, He Yunchen turned a deaf ear to these questions, and only used his strong arms to protect Ruan Tang beside him, leading him through the siege of many reporters, and ran out quickly.

The reporters wanted to stop them but dared not, so they could only turn around and chase after them.

These reporters all came for He Yunchen, and they didn't pay attention to Ruan Tang before, until the two of them rushed out of the encirclement one after the other, and rushed up to the hovering car that was parked not far away, hand in hand. Only then did he notice Ruan Tang.

"That's Chef Ruan, right?"

"Could it be that Master He is here to meet Chef Ruan?" "

I heard that Chef Ruan has a close personal relationship with Major General He, and they are even neighbors with the He family. Major General He is here to pick him up?"

Everyone was talking about it, but they didn't come up with any clues. But letting go of this material like this, or writing about a simple brotherhood, obviously couldn't satisfy them. It didn't take long for a piece of news to come out.

"I released the emperor's pigeons just to take you home"

"He Yunchen and Ruan Tang: The strongest couple in the empire in this century!"

************

If Ruan Tang went back and saw it, he might be stunned by their imagination again.