Chapter 6: Potato Beef Brisket Noodles

In just a few minutes, the number of online users in the live broadcast room has exceeded four digits, and it is still rising.

Ruan Tang was a little surprised, but couldn't help but be happy. This rising momentum is much better than when he just started in his previous life. Of course, the number of interstellar people today is tens of billions more than that of the earth era, and the number of his current audience is just a drop in the ocean.

As soon as the live broadcast was launched, the audience immediately began to communicate with great interest, and the bullet screens were posted quickly.

[ID72648: Thank you anchor! The egg pancakes are super delicious! The crystal flower is my deep love for you!]

[Seven Treasures: Woohoo! As soon as I got the omelette, my brother snatched it away, and I only ate half of it! I beg the host to love me again today! The crystal flower is my deep love for you!]

[Flying at low altitude: ... I didn't eat a single bite.]

[Flying over at low altitude: Can the host use a military packaging box to send prizes next time? Make it stronger and I'll send it to you.]

In addition to the feedback given by the three winners yesterday, others are still looking forward to the recipe tonight. Most of them have already gone to Ruan Tang's personal space to review the content of the previous two live broadcasts. Seeing that the anchor can make new ingredients such as potatoes and fish, which are recognized as unpalatable ingredients, they are so delicious. Confidence may be stronger than Ruan Tang himself.

[An Yi who was pissed off by the meow: I've caught up! I've caught up! Potato Beef Brisket Noodles! It sounds delicious!]

[Miao Miao loves to eat fish: I rushed over when I saw the anchor started broadcasting! It would be great if the anchor could open a store...]

[Baomu can't hold her: That's right! Ask the anchor to open a store! Daily request!]

[Mixia: If the anchor opens a store, I will patronize it.]

The crystal flowers are blooming one after another, and Ruan Tang can't help noticing.

"Sorry, I don't have a chef certificate, so I can't open a restaurant." In fact, even if Ruan Tang had a chef certificate, he would not open a restaurant, otherwise he could have worked as a chef in a hotel in his previous life instead of choosing to be a food blogger up.

To put it bluntly, he studies gourmet food and cooking skills to satisfy his appetite, and he doesn't intend to spend time around the stove from morning to night like his parents did. He is very satisfied with his current job as a food anchor. He is lazy, especially he doesn't like to be restrained, and he doesn't like to get up early. Like now, he can get up when he wants to, and start the live broadcast whenever he wants. Live broadcast, cooking for yourself and earning money at the same time, couldn't be more perfect.

But for the chef certificate, he still wants to take the exam if he has the chance. After all, he is well prepared.

"Okay, let's have a face-to-face first." Ruan Tang didn't intend to linger on this topic, and after washing his hands, he started to move.

It’s hard for a clever woman to cook without rice. Interstellar does not have noodles, so he needs to record the process of kneading noodles during the live broadcast. Although this will prolong the live broadcast time, if you don’t do this, everyone may only know how to make noodles. It's delicious, but I don't know how to make noodles.