Chapter 42: The situation is reversed

[Salted Fish Benyu: Hahahaha, I laughed so hard, the slap in the face came too fast, like a tornado~]

[Drinking cold water in the middle of the night: The secret is the Academy of Sciences!]

[The weak-hearted fool: Consultant? My mother, when did the anchor become a consultant of the Academy of Sciences? How come I don't know anything?]

[Man Yang Yang: May I ask how many identities the anchors have? I'm starting to suspecting myself that I am a fake fan QvQ]

After the Academy of Sciences posted on Weibo, the direction of public opinion suddenly became more biased towards Ruan Tang. The Academy of Sciences has existed since the founding of the empire, and has always played a leading role in the development of the empire. What it has done is to benefit the country and the people, and its status in the hearts of the empire can be called sacred.

Now that Ruan Tang has the support of the Academy of Sciences, and the status of a high-ranking consultant of the Academy of Sciences, immediately dispels the doubts in most people's minds: Who hasn't kept a secret? If Ruan Tang has a problem with his character or background, wouldn't the Academy of Sciences know about it? Maybe he is a high-tech talent carefully cultivated by the Academy of Sciences!

And the series of things that happened after that, in their view, was completely "seeing a myth".

Immediately after the release of the sauce news, the Academy of Sciences posted a donation list:

"Unspeakable Academy of Sciences V: Entrusted by Mr. Ruan Tang, the patent fees and subsequent share of its innovative sauces and assisted innovative ingredients have been paid. Donated by the Academy of Sciences, the donation project is divided into two aspects: children's health and women's rights, with a total of 10.34 million general currency."

As if agreed in advance, the Chefs Association also issued a similar notice with minor differences, showing that the Chefs Association donated on behalf of the bonus details, totaling 6 million GM coins.

With the addition of these two parties, in such a short period of time after Ruan Tang was discharged from the hospital, the amount of common coins donated by himself alone reached as much as 16 million! This is a huge amount of wealth that ordinary people can never imagine!

[Xiaobaibubai: My mother, who will help me? I, I, I, I seem to be a little dizzy...]

Originally, after the Weibo post of the Academy of Sciences was released, everyone's attitude towards Ruan Tang changed from being suspicious at the beginning to admiring the high mountains. Now that they know that the other party strongly supports public welfare, they look at Ruan Tang as if they are watching some god descending from the earth. They all have golden light, very positive energy, and very much in line with the core values ​​of the empire.

The most terrible thing is that the military department also came to get involved, and happily expressed to everyone that under the leadership of Ruan Tang, the military department canteen will be established soon!

[Meow likes to eat all the dishes of the anchor: the military cafeteria? What?]

[Su Su Su Su Yan Shao: So the anchor hasn't been on the live broadcast for the past two days, but he is helping the military to build a canteen?]

[Wang Jingze: I declare that the military department is now my rival in love for men :) Accept the wrath from the taxpayers!]

[Qianxuanniao: ahhhh there is nothing wrong with robbing men xd]