Chapter 3: Live Streaming Platform

Ruan Tang is an activist who does whatever he thinks of, so he immediately submitted an application for the anchor of the Food Channel to Jinjiang Live Streaming Platform. His personal information star network database has it, so the content of the application form is automatically generated, he only needs to confirm and submit it to wait for the platform to review, once successful, he can become a legal anchor.

While waiting for the review, he went back to the shopping mall and cleaned up the shopping cart, only keeping potatoes, vegetables, pork, rice, eggs, oil and salt, and spent a total of 150 common coins.

Items will be delivered to your door by Interstellar Express in 15 minutes.

Looking at the only 50 common coins left in his account, Ruan Tang felt that the matter of earning money was imminent.

At this time, his wristband suddenly made a "ding", and then a prompt box popped up, informing him that the application for anchor had passed the review, and his personal live broadcast room was approved to open, and the live broadcast will use. Some of the tools he received were already in the courier, and he was also sent a video tutorial.

The live tutorial does not seem to be difficult, and it is similar to the functions that Ruan Tang used in his previous life. The difference is probably the addition of holographic technology and some performance upgrades.

The speed of the interstellar express is amazing. It didn't take long for the two interstellar express to be delivered in about the same time. Ruan Tang asked the smart housekeeper to go out and sign for the package for him, he opened the express delivery platform by himself, and let Xiaobai take the ingredients delivered by the mall directly to the kitchen.

The live broadcast platform sent a pair of invisible live broadcast glasses and a live broadcast camera. After the anchor wears the live broadcast glasses, the audience can watch the live broadcast from the anchor's perspective, and the live broadcast camera is convenient for fixed-point shooting. Both of these two camera methods can holographicize the shooting scene data and upload it to the live broadcast platform after encryption, which is very safe and private.

Watching the whole process of food production with invisible live broadcast glasses can fully enhance the interaction between the audience and the anchor. The disadvantage is that the anchor’s own face will not appear in the video, and the anchor who broadcast live in the restaurant yesterday should use a fixed point captured live webcam.

Ruan Tang put on the invisible live broadcast glasses, not showing his face was exactly the effect he wanted.

His current skinny appearance is really not suitable for appearing in front of people. He looks better with clothes on, but his face is not good at all. Although his facial features look good, his cheeks are sunken and his face is pale. Bloody, it looks like someone who is seriously ill. Seeing his appearance, who would be interested in the food he cooks?

The contact lenses are very light and practical, and they won’t cause any discomfort after wearing them. There is no burden, and you can see the translucent barrage and live room information during use, which is convenient for the host to interact with the audience.

At the same time, this pair of glasses has been bound to his personal account, so he can directly control it through the optical brain.

He walked into the kitchen and found that although the kitchen utensils and tableware were all available, some pots and pans had not been opened. It is estimated that the original owner did not cook when he was at home.