Chapter 27: Entering the House

The voting results have come out, and the assessment of the four-star chef is over. Although the audience still felt unfulfilled, they had to leave the studio.

President Gu stood up from the judges' table, walked towards Ruan Tang with a smile, "Ruan Tang, congratulations on becoming a four-star chef."

Ruan Tang thanked him and listened to what he said, "To have such achievements at such a young age, it could be said that your future prospects are limitless. My brother... Qi Zhuo, did something very bad to you, and I am here to apologize to you on his behalf." He bowed slightly while speaking,

Ruan Tang hurriedly dodged, and at the same time reached out his hand to support his shoulder, and said helplessly, "President Gu, his mistake has nothing to do with you."

"Qi Zhuo's behavior this time is very bad. After verifying the evidence, the association will dismiss him." Check it out, do you think this way of handling is acceptable?" President Gu looked at him and nodded slightly, then continued with confidence, "There is one more thing..."

Ruan Tang said: "What?"

"Ruan Tang, I sincerely invited to join the Chefs Association to succeed Qi Zhuo as the vice president. You are the most suitable candidate at present. Maybe the Chefs Association still has many problems, but there is no doubt that the Chefs Association needs you, and you can get it here More and better treatment, if you still want to continue doing the live broadcast, we promise not to interfere with you." President Gu looked at him with burning eyes, apparently very concerned about his answer.

But even so, Ruan Tang shook his head slightly.

"I'm really sorry. I prefer an unfettered life, but if the Chefs Association needs my help with anything in the future, I'm very happy to help."

"Then there is no way." Seeing his firm attitude, President Gu had no choice but to give up, and turned to another topic, "You have made a lot of innovative dishes since the live broadcast, but at that time you were not a member of the Chefs Association and did not register, so we did not contact you. Now You already have a chef qualification certificate, and we will transfer these bonuses to your account after liquidation."

According to the regulations of the Chefs Association, as long as a new food cooking method is researched, a large bonus can be obtained, and if the main material is newly announced by the Academy of Sciences, additional rewards can be obtained. The government distributes large sums of money to chef associations every year, in order to encourage them to develop and restore natural food more. Since the live broadcast, Ruan Tang has cooked all innovative dishes, including a lot of newly restored ingredients, and the accumulated bonuses are definitely considerable.

But unexpectedly, Ruan Tang shook his head, "I didn't create those dishes personally, and I shouldn't get the money."

"You didn't create them?" I didn't expect such an answer, President Gu then asked again, "Who is the original creator?"

Having said that, President Gu still felt a little unbelievable. If there really is such a chef or several chefs with outstanding abilities, how come he has never heard of it for so many years? Related rumors?

Ruan Tang shook his head again, "I can't find it."

He was hesitating whether to make up an excuse of a mysterious recipe, a hermit, or something to explain it, but President Gu had already made a decision: "If that's the case, the money is worth it. It’s still up to you. Whether it’s your original or not, but since no one has done it before, you can also be counted as a restorer, and the rewards will be calculated according to the specifications of the restored dishes."