Chapter 46: Hot Pot Get-together

After finishing the work at hand, He Yunchen drove Ruan Tang to his home in a hover car.

Ruan Tang asked him and He Yunyi if they had any foods that they don't like, and the reply was that they were not picky eaters, so they followed the usual menu.

The ingredients needed to make hot pot at night, he has already placed an order from online and sent it directly to his home. Xiaobai will help him collect it after signing for it, and he can cook directly when he gets home.

Just as the two of them entered the door, He Yunyi arrived on the back in a hovering speeder.

"Xiao Tang, I've brought you everything you want!" He Yunyi was carrying big and small bags, all of which were the things Ruan Tang sent him a message in the afternoon. Less soy products, such as tender tofu, firm tofu and tofu skin, etc., under the temptation of delicious food, He Yunyi's enthusiasm and potential exploded 120 times, and he overcame several production problems of processing new ingredients at once.

"Thank you, Brother He!" Ruan Tang happily took the things from He Yunyi, and greeted them by the way, "I will broadcast live later, if you don't want to appear on camera, don't come to the kitchen!"

"Okay." Both of them agreed very understandingly.

Ruan Tang happily took the things and ran to the kitchen, and began to prepare for the live broadcast. He didn't broadcast live all day today, and if he didn't broadcast live tonight, the audience might be jumping, and he also promised to make hot pot for the audience, which was just right.

Because there are guests at home, Ruan Tang did not use the live broadcast glasses this time, but adopted the live broadcast method of fixed-point recording, and set the scope of the live broadcast to the kitchen, so that no place other than the kitchen will be captured.

After the live broadcast was started, the viewers who received the live broadcast notification immediately rushed into the live broadcast room, and then suddenly discovered that today's live broadcast perspective seems a bit different.

[Miao Miao loves to eat all the dishes of the anchor: the broadcast started unexpectedly! Fortunately, I have been paying attention to the optical brain prompts, and when I saw the announcement of the broadcast, I--what the hell? Who are you handsome guy?]

[Baomu can't hold on: The QAQ anchor hasn't broadcasted live all day, and was crying and watching the screen recording to satisfy my hunger, and unexpectedly started broadcasting directly!]

[Grandma Meng: Well... Isn't today's live broadcast a little different? I...I seem to see the anchor's face?]

[demeter: Upstairs... You should read it right, because I, I also saw Σ(っ°Д°;)っ]

Ruan Tang smiled a little, "I changed the live broadcast method today, so you can watch my face." There was a moment of silence in the live broadcast room, and then a blowout erupted.

[Qijiu Moran: Aww! Anchor Prosperous Beauty! How can he look so good-looking?]

[Little Swallow Fly, Fly: Host, you finally took off your vest! When will we announce our marriage? (ˉ﹃ˉ)]

[Salted Fish Benyu: Just looking at the photos on the star network, I know that the anchor looks very good-looking, but I didn't expect it to be so good-looking! Even when I squat down and look up, I think it's so pretty~]

[Ying Xia: Ahhh, it really is the movie king! Why didn't I realize that Actor Ruan was so handsome before!]

[Chayy Lan: QAQ Ruan Ruan, will you never act again? Acting fans are so sad...]