Chapter 76: Four Vegetables and One Soup

Ye Yinian was trying to make a fuss. Five-fifths of the top dignitaries, even including Her Majesty the Queen.

When he saw these people, he could only act like a duck that suddenly misfired. He didn't dare to jump around anymore. He could only admit his crime obediently, try his best to distance himself from the Ye family, and attribute this incident to him. Own momentary and brothers move.

Even with the last call he made, he successfully brought out a gang of star thieves.

His uncle was originally one of the leaders of the most wanted star robbers. He was extremely vicious. He robbed the supplies of passing spaceships many times and killed dozens of innocent passengers. Every time he was willing to commit a crime, he would find a place to hide and wait for the limelight to pass. Come out again. He never expected that a phone call from his nephew would make him tie him together with the army.

In the end, Cai Xin was deprived of guardianship rights and sentenced to a total of six years in prison. Wei Zhuo compensated Ruan Tang and his brokerage company with a total of 300,000 common currency and was sentenced to two years in prison. Ye Yinian suffered a heavier penalty for international injury, altogether he was sentenced to ten years in prison.

After successfully severing the mother-child relationship with Cai Xin, and getting Ruan Yu's custody as he wished, Ruan Tang didn't care about the rest of the matter, but walked out of the court with He Yunchen and Zhou Jing. After expressing their gratitude to everyone in the auditorium, these dignitaries were actually very arrogant, they didn't even admit that they were here to stand up for Ruan Tang, they nodded to him coldly and left without inviting Ruan Tang at all The opportunity for them to eat together.

"Lawyer Zhou, Brother Chen, it is thanks to you that I won the case. To express my gratitude, why not go to my house today and let me cook a big meal for you?" After coming out of the court, Ruan Tang want to thank to He Yunchen and Zhou Jing In this incident, he didn't even do anything. It was these two people who were busy for him, which made him feel very embarrassed.

"I've always heard that your craftsmanship is extraordinary, and today I finally have the opportunity, so I'd rather be respectful than obedient." Zhou Jing replied with a slight smile.

"Okay." Naturally, He Yunchen would not refuse.

"Then I'll send another message to Brother He, asking him to come with us."

The three of them got on He Yunchen's hoverboard and drove towards Ruan Tang's house.

Since it is for celebration and gratitude, this meal should naturally be richer, so Ruan Tang decided to make a luxurious version of four dishes and one soup, Dongpo elbow, Sixi meatballs, pepper chicken, double mushroom cabbage and pickled pork belly. Duxian. Except for the vegetarian dish, they are basically Kung Fu dishes, which I believe will satisfy his guests. In addition, he can also make more Sixi meatballs for the lucky draw.

After arriving home, Ruan Tang logged into the star network shopping mall and bought the ingredients he needed. Because it was a meal for four people, and he had to draw a lottery to send it to others, so he bought a lot of it, and there were two big boxes to send it.

He Yunyi, a foodie, would definitely not miss the opportunity to have a big meal, so after receiving Ruan Tang's message, he and the interstellar express who delivered the goods came over one after another, and he was surprised, "I bought this How many? Looks like we're going to have some good luck today."