Chapter 23: Jumping Three Levels in a Row-Up [Part 2]

"Thank you." Ruan Tang bowed slightly to them, "I want to continue to participate in the three-star chef assessment, can I trouble you to confirm that I passed?"

"What?" Ge Lao was shocked For a moment, he exchanged glances with the other two, then looked serious, and said in a deep voice, "Are you sure?"

It was a bit difficult to complete, but he was inexplicably full of confidence in this young man, so he nodded and said, "Okay, it is 2:15, and there is one hour and forty-five minutes before the closing of the three-star chef examination room. Arrive at the next examination room within an hour, and then complete the assessment within an hour."

Ruan Tang nodded, "I understand."

"Time is very tight, I will contact the three-star chef examination room." Ge Lao said, "Someone will pick you up do you?"

"I can just take a taxi, thank you." Ruan Tang thanked him as it was too late to go there, and walked out quickly while opening the star network to call for a hovering speeder.

As soon as he walked out of the gate of the examination room, Ruan Tang saw a tall and handsome man not far away at a glance. He hadn't left yet, standing not far from the gate. Behind him was his specially modified silver flying car. Glistening in the sun.

He Yunchen tilted his head towards him, "Get in the car."

Time was urgent, and Ruan Tang didn't care too much, he thanked him directly, and then boarded the imperial major general's exclusive speeding car again, "Thank you, I need to get to the three-star chef examination room within half an hour, is that okay?"

"Of course." He Yunchen smiled at him, leaned over, and fastened his seat belt for him.

He sat back in his seat, skillfully adjusted the hovering car to manual mode, "Sit still."

The car flew out like an arrow off the string, and Ruan Tang was pressed tightly against the back of the seat by the inertia, enduring and couldn't help but narrowed his eyes slightly.

Dizziness.

At the speed of a major general, even if they slowed down to take care of Ruan Tang's feelings, by the time they arrived at the examination room, only ten minutes had passed.

Ruan Tang was flabbergasted by the throw, and sat on the seat for another two minutes before calming down. Then, he thanked He Yunchen and got out of the car to enter the examination room.

The number of people in the three-starChef's examination room was even smaller, because there was not much time left, and there were no more than five people in the waiting area. Seeing that he had just rushed over, they all looked at him secretly.

Ruan Tang sat on the chair in the waiting area, and after a short rest, it was soon his turn to continue the assessment.

This assessment required fifteen ingredients, and he had to complete it within an hour. The task was quite arduous.

Ruan Tang clicked on the optical brain to extract, and the fifteen kinds of ingredients drawn were cucumber, tenderloin, pumpkin, chicken breast, potato, egg, white radish, spinach, glutinous rice flour, carrot, garlic, red pepper, tomato, Onions, beef.

Since there are more ingredients needed this time and the available time is short, Ruan Tang must choose dishes that are convenient and quick to prepare, and arrange the time well to avoid overtime.