Chapter 57: Departure and Disturbance

Four days of leaving and making troubles passed in the blink of an eye. The cooperation between the Rutes and the Blue Star Empire was very successful. This is not the first time they have cooperated. I have seen the power of the new mecha, except for some details, there is no need for any doubts about the cooperation between the two parties.

It's just that this time, Gilbert also specially bought a few intelligent robots from Blue Star Empire that can cook more than a dozen dishes in the cafeteria. Let these intelligent robots learn to cook, not simply importing recipes and steps directly into their systems, but using their excellent analogy and data analysis capabilities, after watching cooking demonstrations, they can learn the details from the steps to the weight to the heat, all are perfectly copied.

Although the taste of the dishes made in this way is not bad, it is definitely not top-notch. After all, the intelligent system of the robot is still relatively limited, and it cannot be flexible like humans, so the dishes made are all the same. None of the changes. But it is enough for the Rutes people who are experiencing the deliciousness of natural food for the first time.

In the past few days, except for Gilbert and a few of his confidantes whose food was made by Ruan Tang himself, the rest of the people's food was initially provided by the Chefs Association, but later found out that the military cafeteria. After discovering the "Holy Land", these Rute people also joined the team to go to the military headquarters for a meal, and they were all full of praise for these delicious delicacies they had never tasted.

Of course, in addition to robots, food materials are also something that Ruters must purchase. After all, natural food materials are only something that the Blue Star Empire has. However, the output of the Academy of Sciences is still unable to keep up with the huge demand of the Rute people, so opening pastures and farms to expand the scale of production has been put on the agenda. The Academy of Sciences can only give them a part of the ingredients first, and then send transport ships to transport the rest after the pastures and farms have been opened and started operations.

In addition, Gilbert also went to those hot pot restaurants authorized by the Academy of Sciences and tasted delicious hot pot. He was amazed by this delicious and easy-to-make food, and warmly invited them to go to the planet Rute to open a branch.

It can be said that Ruan Tang successfully brought the two countries closer by using delicious food.

"Your Majesty, this cooperation is very pleasant. May the friendship between our two countries last forever." Gilbert and Cheng Ji shook hands and bid farewell friendly.

"Your Excellency, may the friendship between the two countries last forever! A smooth journey." Cheng Ji said the same.

When Gilbert saw Ruan Tang standing in the crowd, his deep blue eyes couldn't move for a moment, and he showed a sad expression, because he was about to be with his delicious food and his favorite " Soulmates" parted.

He strode forward, held Ruan Tang's hand, bid farewell to him, and then asked again persistently: "Tang, do you really not open for a political marriage?"

Ruan Tang: "...really don't think about it."

"Well, even if I leave, I will always follow your live broadcast, and my back seat will always be reserved for you, and my heart will always beat for you!" Gilbert covered his stomach with his hands while talking, obviously affectionate words, but he acted as if his stomach hurts.

Ruan Tang showed an awkward yet polite smile: "..."

He Yunchen standing next to Ruan Tang finally couldn't stand it anymore, and suddenly stretched out his hand towards Gilbert, "Your Excellency, I wish you a smooth journey.