Chapter 66: Braised Pork Ribs!(Part 2)

Ruan Tang chooses large pork ribs to make sauce ribs, and chops them into palm-sized ribs, so that the meat is more comfortable to eat.

After washing the chopped ribs, put them in a large pot prepared in advance, blanch them with hot water, then take them out and start marinating. Ruan Tang put the prepared sweet noodle sauce, bean paste, salt, soy sauce and other seasonings into it, mixed the ribs with his hands, and at the same time pressed and kneaded slightly, so that the ribs were easier to taste.

After the ribs were marinated, Ruan Tang set up the pot and poured in cooking oil. When the oil was about seven to eight minutes hot, he put the marinated ribs into the oil pan and fried them for a while, then took them out.

He boiled the pot with water, then poured in new oil, then added the chopped scallions, ginger slices and a little onion and stir-fried over a low heat. water. He also put the deep-fried pork ribs in, and then put in dark soy sauce and sugar for coloring. The fire burned for a while, and soon the water boiled, gradually turning into a beautiful golden-red soup bubbling, and the unique aroma of meat began to spread gradually.

"Simmer for half an hour next, it's almost done."

[Yue Mingya: I still have to wait for half an hour, I'm so hungry!]

[Yuan Baobao: It smells so good!]

"If you don't stew it longer, the meat won't taste good enough." Ruan Tang replied with a smile, and then took out two large pieces of pork leg bones. The ones will be thicker and contain more bone marrow. The bone marrow in the bones contains a lot of collagen, which can promote wound healing and enhance physical fitness. It is most suitable to make bone soup for Ruan Yu to drink.

He first washed the pork leg bones twice with cold water, cut off the bones, and put them in a soup pot. After the water boiled, the blood foam and impurities in the bones were boiled out. Froth, the bones can be fished out.

After cleaning the soup pot, add water again, put in the blanched bones, then add sliced ​​ginger and scallions, boil the soup over high heat, then pour it into the smart electric pot, switch to the high-pressure stewing mode, cook for thirty minutes.

The bone soup had to be boiled for a long enough time to make the soup mellow and rich enough, but Ruan Tang obviously didn't have that much time. Xiao Yu's treatment time was only three hours in total, and he had to rush to the hospital before Xiao Yu finished his treatment. Fortunately, this smart rice cooker has a variety of functions, and it can also be used as an electric pressure cooker to cook soup, which can greatly shorten the cooking time and cook all the nutrients in the bones.

Taking advantage of the waiting time, it is most suitable to quickly fry a plate of garlic and rice amaranth. Regardless of the combination of meat and vegetables or nutritional balance, vegetarian dishes are very good for the body.

There are two types of amaranth, red and green. Ruan Tang chose the red rice amaranth. On the one hand, he likes to eat red, and on the other hand, it is rich in calcium, iron and vitamins that are easily absorbed by the human body. Wait, replenish blood and calcium, it is very good for Ruan Yu's body, if it is made softer, it can also be given to Ruan Yu properly.

[Long Ba Ba Ba: Hey, why is this dish a little red? It looks so strange!]

[Xiao Qingming: It should be a new ingredient in the shopping mall, right? The anchor is super powerful, every time a new ingredient is released, he is the first to make it!]