Chapter 118: We Haven't Eaten Our Fill

Start from the beginning

The oil-fried shrimp made by Ruan Tang, the surface of the shrimp shell is oily and smooth, and the color is bright red. After frying, it becomes very crispy and can be easily peeled off. Of course, you can chew it directly if you find it troublesome. It doesn't matter if the shell and shrimp are eaten together, and the taste is even more burnt and rich.

However, the deep-fried prawns made by Zha Panpan were lighter in color, and the taste was not as fragrant as that made by Ruan Tang. After being instructed by Ruan Tang, she found out that shrimp meat is a kind of raw material that does not eat much sugar. Even if there is too much sugar, there is no need to worry about the sweetness of the shrimp meat, but it will make the final soup more bright and delicious. full-bodied. This made Zha Panpan feel that the choice of coming to this show was not wrong, and following Ruan Tang really benefited a lot.

[Sweet Baby 2009: So delicious! Shrimp meat is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, a bit salty and sweet! I really like it!]

[Ye Liuzhang: What kind of barrage are you posting! eat quickly! Otherwise it will be gone!]

Gilbert eats with one chopstick after another. He doesn’t even spit out the shell of the shrimp. He just stuffs the whole shrimp into his mouth. Chew it and swallow it. The fried shrimp is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Although the taste is not as strong as meat, it is soft and tender. After eating the braised pork just now, it is as sweet as a clear spring, making him unable to stop.

Stewed Chicken with Mushrooms is also very popular, a seemingly simple dish, but the taste is amazing. These pheasants grew up in the mountains, and they are fatter and more tender than the chickens bred in the research institute, and the chicken meat is also firmer, a bit like the native chickens raised by rural farmers in the previous life. After stewing, the aroma of the yellow chicken oil overflows, and the mushroom itself is very delicious. After absorbing the umami of the chicken juice, the taste is even better. After the entrance, the salty, fresh and soft waxy, indescribably delicious taste blooms on the tip of the tongue.

The cold-eating rabbit puts a lot of dried chili, it looks red, and the smell is even more spicy, which makes people dare not eat chopsticks, but it is only after eating that the taste is not as exciting as imagined, but rich in layers , the taste is soft, and the spicy and delicious taste makes the teeth and cheeks fragrant.

"What kind of meat is this? Why does it taste so special? It doesn't seem like chicken?" Gilbert's adjutant couldn't help asking after tasting a piece of cold-eat rabbit.

When Gilbert visited the Blue Star Empire last time, this adjutant was also one of the entourage. He was conquered by Ruan Tang's cooking skills at the reception banquet. He often watched Ruan Tang's live broadcast. The Blue Star Empire imported these delicious natural ingredients, and they had some understanding of the existing meat in the empire, so they discovered the difference in this rabbit meat.

"This dish is called Cold Eating Rabbit. Rabbit is a new breed of animal that we have just restored, and it has not been sold publicly as an ingredient." Ruan Tang explained.

"It's so delicious! Such a good ingredient, please sell it to the public as soon as possible!" the adjutant Rute said sincerely.

"Uh, I will convey your opinion to the relevant personnel." Ruan Tang could only temporarily ambiguous the topic.

He couldn't bear to tell the other party that the Academy of Sciences had planned to use rabbit meat as a special product of Planet Aquamarine for tourists who came here for tourism. If the Rute people wanted to eat this, they could only rely on tourists to buy it.

The braised snake section is made from the big snake that was delivered to the door that day. It is as thick as a woman's wrist, and there is a large pot full of braised snake section. It is said to be braised in soy sauce, but in fact it can also be called a taste snake, because Ruan Tang put a lot of chili to neutralize the earthy smell of the snake meat. It is a bit like Hunan taste, heavy oil, heavy spicy, and heavy salt, which makes people feel hungry all the way. Can smell that mouth-watering aroma.

The snake is cut into sections, and the delicate and delicate meat is tightly sucked on the snake bone. When it is torn, it will become a thin strand. Can't stop talking at all.

"Well, what kind of meat is this?" Adjutant Rute looked at Ruan Tang with bright eyes.

"This is snake meat, and it's also a new species..."

"Oh, my God, you imperial people are really amazing! It's a great honor to be friends with you!" the Rute people admired sincerely, wishing they could always maintain friendly relations with the Imperials, so that you can get a steady stream of delicious food of all kinds.

After eating so many dishes with strong flavors, the stewed fish head soup at the end looks a bit bland, but once you drink it in your mouth, you will find that it is not the same thing at all.

The fish are caught alive from the stream, and there is no pollution in the stream, and they eat dried shrimps for a living. The meat of this kind of pure natural fish is very firm and delicious. Ruan Tang directly chops off the fish body, Only the head of the fish is left.

He first fried the fish head with oil, and after the fish head turned slightly yellow on one side, he turned it over and continued. It is necessary to change the oil used for frying the fish in the middle. This is because the oil for frying the fish for the first time will have a fishy smell, which will inevitably affect the taste of the subsequent stew. Then fry the fish head in new oil until golden on both sides, then pour in the chicken broth. The fish soup washed out in this way has a golden surface and a thick white inside. The rich gelatin in the fish is fully integrated into the chicken soup, and the taste will become extra smooth and delicious.

After Gilbert took a sip, he couldn't stop at all. It was not enough to scoop it with a spoon. In the end, he directly provoked the huge fish head and gnawed it. I don't know what this person's teeth and stomach are for. There is no trick to eating the fish head, just chew it raw. I don't know if it was because Ruan Tang boiled the fish for a long time, and the bones of the fish were stewed to pieces. He didn't even spit out the bones, but swallowed the meat with the bones.

[Baomu can't hold it: It's too much, I only drank two mouthfuls of soup, and before I can eat the fish, it's gone!]

The most frightening thing is that even if they eat like this, Gilbert and the others are still not full.

"Tangtang, is there anything else to eat?" Gilbert couldn't finish it, obviously he still had a lot to eat.

Ruan Tang had no choice but to get up, took out the marinated meat, inserted it with a wooden stick, and put it on the fire for them to roast.